EVO corners

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
So you don't damage the paint/powder coating during installation. You have to clamp and ratchet strap the corners tight to the body to install them.

Ahh, so the abrasion on the outside from the straps themselves. Got it.

Any concern about them not fitting after powder coat?

Ddays

Hooked
First panel I spun a few. I'm getting the black screws as well as black powder coat. Still got some tweaking. I want to give Ddays a shout out for all his help! I owe him several beers!!!

No need for that buddy! My pleasure! This site has given me so much its a pleasure to contribute back in any small way I can.

Can't wait for the pics!

catahoula

Caught the Bug

KYRubi

We Line-X'd mine to match the body.

IMG_0550_zpsilzlybcb.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
We Line-X'd mine to match the body.

IMG_0550_zpsilzlybcb.jpg

I must say that looks nice. I do not see the screws in the panels. I priced just to have corners rhino'd and they quoted me over $500! I said fuck that not when I can get them coated for about $50 a side.

KYRubi

I must say that looks nice. I do not see the screws in the panels. I priced just to have corners rhino'd and they quoted me over $500! I said fuck that not when I can get them coated for about $50 a side.

Thanks. This obviously was not cheap. You won't see the fasteners even if you are an inch away. May have involved a very small amount of body filler before coating. ;)

catahoula

Caught the Bug
If ya can't fix it....duct it!

Attachments

• 1474408798598.jpg
    1474408798598.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 216
  • 1474408869442.jpg
    1474408869442.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 205
Top Bottom