Evo enforcer 3" with drag link flip just installed

Rccrwlr

Good enough. I surely have nothing to add obviously so Ill let you guys have your fun.
Never forget this old adage an elder taught me.
Good word travels slow, bad word travels fast. No worries I will not anger you guys with any I have to say. Peace

Btw welcome to Wayalife. You should head on over to the give a wave section and tell us a bit about yourself and your rig.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Good enough. I surely have nothing to add obviously so Ill let you guys have your fun.
Good word travels slow, bad word travels fast. No worries I will not anger you guys with any I have to say. Peace

That's it? That little pity-party is all you got? :idontknow:

1) True, you probably have nothing to add at this point.
2) Stick around and maybe you'll actually learn something. Assuming you are not too full of yourself, and are actually capable…doubtful.
3) Nobody is angry, we just don't give a fuck. Sorry. :grayno:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yes Frank you are correct. I did say forget the instructions I meant for tightening the back portion of the front track bar bracket before putting on the front portion of it to make it much easier to get the bolts in and tightened. But ya also the instructions I received did say 13/16. I had the 13/16 coming from amazon but the local hardware store had the 7/8 and after getting on evo's site i seen the update and went and got the 7/8. Had to get the jeep up and running to get to work.
Guess I didnt explain it well.

The way I read it, you said "forget the instructions and use a 7/8" drill bit." That's neither here nor there.

JayKay

Caught the Bug

I e heard that before too...I work in retail, I've always thought that a happy customer will tell 10 people about their GOOD experience at our shop while an upset customer will tell 100 people about their BAD experience. Guess what...we're still in business after 76 years. I think this forum will be just fine no matter how fast words travel :yup:

Smwells

That's it? That little pity-party is all you got? :idontknow:

1) True, you probably have nothing to add at this point.
2) Stick around and maybe you'll actually learn something. Assuming you are not too full of yourself, and are actually capable…doubtful.
3) Nobody is angry, we just don't give a fuck. Sorry. :grayno:

Probably true when it comes to jeeps . just trying to learn and add some advise to someone if I had hitches on installing my first lift on a jeep. I have done a 2 1/2 inch coilover lift on my Tacoma, much different on a jeep. But if anyone had questions on car audio or home repairs and floors I got you covered.

I have been around these forums for a good 2 years. Reading and learning much more than replying.

Trust me I know what not giving a fuck means. Ive worked in oakland for 35 years and live a few miles from Stockton.
You learn quick and learn to combat or become a victim.

Bird Dog 36

When you guys say "toughen the F' up", does that mean that I have to replace all the bolts on my jeep with grade 8s? I guess I'll get started right away.

TFD

I'm in the middle of installing this kit. I just called offroad evolution and they told me to use a 13/16 bit

Maybe it's just me...

1/ Ready the instructions in depth prior to any work

2/ Gather tools as specified in manufacture instructions

3/ Review instructions again

4/ Commence work.

5/ Get stuck.... Call the manufacture....um, they designed it, tested it, installed countless kits...definitive answers will be obtained here....might also learn a thing or two when talking to them

blurubi

Problem solved, Synergy 7/8 sleeve and replaced the evo with a SYNERGY drag link . Much better quality thicker stronger ,greasable and replaceable boots. for a few more dollars. The synergy sleeve is much thicker also. If I had to do it again it would be synergy all the way.

Top Bottom