Evo enforcer ?

Tera 60

There are positives and negatives to running any of the EVO kits (or anyone's kit)...including the DTD. But the latter is just cost being the negative as it basically means new axles, lockers, etc.

The kit you end up choosing should really be based on how you will use your jeep and the type of trails you'll be doing. Though budget was a factor, there were other stronger reasons for me to go with the 4" Enforcer and the King 2.5s. And for the record, I'm glad to have made the decision I did. Should be...took me almost 2 years. ;)

What do you want to know? It's very doable. Just have to know what you can and shouldn't do and that there is a risk to breaking components or even the axle itself. I'm still running stock rubi 44s. Did do the EVO Cs. Added front lower control skids and rear rock star skids as well.

I gotcha. Yes you are right what I want to do and what my budget is letting me do is two separate things. Kings I want them..... Rancho I can afford them..... As far the axle question I guess I was wanting to hear u will have no problem wheel like u want etc maybe I already know the answer to my own question and that is what ever I decide just know my limits with the setup I have.

Tera 60

Sounds like rubicon axle is way to go for mild trail riding along with the lift enforcer..... If I ever get co then would be time to take drivetrain up to match the rig ability that I would have from the co and king setup...

JAGS

Hooked
I gotcha. Yes you are right what I want to do and what my budget is letting me do is two separate things. Kings I want them..... Rancho I can afford them..... As far the axle question I guess I was wanting to hear u will have no problem wheel like u want etc maybe I already know the answer to my own question and that is what ever I decide just know my limits with the setup I have.

The ranchos are nice. I actually had them set for my build before upgrading to the Kings. I think you'll like the plush/rancho combo. If you are wanting 37s, I'd suggest the 4". You won't bottom out as much if you are loaded with gear or if do any sort of whoops.

Tera 60

The ranchos are nice. I actually had them set for my build before upgrading to the Kings. I think you'll like the plush/rancho combo. If you are wanting 37s, I'd suggest the 4". You won't bottom out as much if you are loaded with gear or if do any sort of whoops.

Good to know more than likely that will be my setup.. 3 or 4inch good my first thought was 4 inch and yes loaded down I will need the little birt of clearance. Thanks for the input bud.

Tera 60

Good to know more than likely that will be my setup.. 3 or 4inch good my first thought was 4 inch and yes loaded down I will need the little birt of clearance. Thanks for the input bud.

Rancho to be clear will be my choice as far as my budget right now..

JAGS

Hooked
Rancho to be clear will be my choice as far as my budget right now..
I picked up on that. :thumb: Rancho actually has a couple options that might work for you. I'd compare them and they also have a rep on the forum if you have questions. Good luck with the build.

Tera 60

Thanks.... And I always have question some good some not. But I really appreciate everybody time and this has help me with way I am going.

Tera 60

On more question lol the jeep I am looking at getting they switched the stock ez disc connect on the 08 rubicon. With a after market quick disc they said that it is a better setup I liked the though of the push and button and have articulation. But if the stock setup is bad should I just stick with quick disc?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Leave the stock electronic disconnect. When the motor messes up, either buy another one new or used or buy the EVO no limits knob that replaces the motor. 👍 You will loose the in cab disconnect feature with the knob but it's a simple couple of turns and your disconnected.

Tera 60

Leave the stock electronic disconnect. When the motor messes up, either buy another one new or used or buy the EVO no limits knob that replaces the motor. 👍 You will loose the in cab disconnect feature with the knob but it's a simple couple of turns and your disconnected.

Got it thanks..

Big b

4" Enforcer with Rancho 9000's on stock Dana 44's with c gussets. I also have the Evo drag link flip and lower control arms. On 37" nittos. I have run several other brand coils and ridden JK's with the rest and I would never consider anything over the plush rides as far as coil lifts go. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432932826.969306.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
My :twocents:

Go with the 4" Enforcer and Rancho shocks. I have the King 2.5's and have run the Rancho's. You will not be able to tell a difference on the road. In the vast majority of situations you will not be able to tell the difference off road either. Save you money for coilovers if that is what you eventually want.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Tera 60

4" Enforcer with Rancho 9000's on stock Dana 44's with c gussets. I also have the Evo drag link flip and lower control arms. On 37" nittos. I have run several other brand coils and ridden JK's with the rest and I would never consider anything over the plush rides as far as coil lifts go. View attachment 145829

That is a awesome jeep. That is the setup I looking for.. Thanks for the advice and the pic

Tera 60

My :twocents:

Go with the 4" Enforcer and Rancho shocks. I have the King 2.5's and have run the Rancho's. You will not be able to tell a difference on the road. In the vast majority of situations you will not be able to tell the difference off road either. Save you money for coilovers if that is what you eventually want.

Good luck!
Co are the end game. Since you have run both I feel better about going with rancho. Now when I get them do I get the pro series 9000?Or just the regular 9000?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Co are the end game. Since you have run both I feel better about going with rancho. Now when I get them do I get the pro series 9000?Or just the regular 9000?

I ran the RS5000s when my Kings were being rebuilt. They were fine. I'd buy the cheapest ones possible if they will eventually be replaced. If the "c" stands for compression adjusters I'd skip those too. I have them on my kings and rarely take the time to adjust them. Again just my opinion.

Edit: I thought it said 9000 vs 9000c, but I guess you meant the reservoir shocks. I have friends that run the Rancho resi shocks and like them. They seem to perform well. If you do that you might not ever go to coil overs. I thought I would move to them, but will not until I pull the trigger on the DTD/Evolever.

And thanks for the 2c really appreciate it..

Quoting yourself now? LOL!

chipper

And thanks for the 2c really appreciate it..

I also run the enforcer kit with the Rancho 9000's. I have no regrets at all. Very smooth on the road and great Offroad too. Make sure you get some front shock relocation brackets also. The bigger body of the rancho shocks will touch the frame and may bend without them.

Tera 60

I ran the RS5000s when my Kings were being rebuilt. They were fine. I'd buy the cheapest ones possible if they will eventually be replaced. If the "c" stands for compression adjusters I'd skip those too. I have them on my kings and rarely take the time to adjust them. Again just my opinion.

Edit: I thought it said 9000 vs 9000c, but I guess you meant the reservoir shocks. I have friends that run the Rancho resi shocks and like them. They seem to perform well. If you do that you might not ever go to coil overs. I thought I would move to them, but will not until I pull the trigger on the DTD/Evolever.

Quoting yourself now? LOL!

All good info thanks... And I am not the best Typer I was always the guy looking out the window at school... But and you are right on the rancho shocks. Going to go cheap.. Coil over is where I wanna be one day. Keep the shocks cheap and save... Thanks for info

Tera 60

I also run the enforcer kit with the Rancho 9000's. I have no regrets at all. Very smooth on the road and great Offroad too. Make sure you get some front shock relocation brackets also. The bigger body of the rancho shocks will touch the frame and may bend without them.

Good to know.. Prob saved me some time and wear.. Thanks

Tera 60

New to the forms.. This is my first time reaching out. But I have to say I will def fill better with my build not having to go though the mistakes. Thanks and if you have some pics of the evo enforcer or your rig would love to see them.

Top Bottom