Evo enforcer ?

JAGS

Hooked
Good to know.. Prob saved me some time and wear.. Thanks

Could be wrong, but believe the front shock relocation brackets now come as part of the kit. Something to check when you buy the lift. They are $70-$80 if in deed separate.

Don't forget, you'll want to budget in for new aftermarket front driveshaft. Some will say 1310, but just go with a 1350 with full circle clips and be done with it.

Tera 60

Could be wrong, but believe the front shock relocation brackets now come as part of the kit. Something to check when you buy the lift. They are $70-$80 if in deed separate.

Don't forget, you'll want to budget in for new aftermarket front driveshaft. Some will say 1310, but just go with a 1350 with full circle clips and be done with it.

Deff will check before ordering. 1350 sounds good. Do u remover price of top of your head

Jeepfan30

4" Enforcer with Rancho 9000's on stock Dana 44's with c gussets. I also have the Evo drag link flip and lower control arms. On 37" nittos. I have run several other brand coils and ridden JK's with the rest and I would never consider anything over the plush rides as far as coil lifts go. View attachment 145829

Great looking Jeep, well done. What kind of bump stop are you running with the factory fenders and 37's? Any rubbing issues?

Big b

Great looking Jeep, well done. What kind of bump stop are you running with the factory fenders and 37's? Any rubbing issues?

Bumps stops are 3.5" front and 4" rear. Yes it rubs the fenders front and rear during disconnected flex. I've got a cut set of fenders in the garage I may put on to get the most out of it without ripping these off.

Dirt Foot

4" Enforcer with Rancho 9000's on stock Dana 44's with c gussets. I also have the Evo drag link flip and lower control arms. On 37" nittos. I have run several other brand coils and ridden JK's with the rest and I would never consider anything over the plush rides as far as coil lifts go. View attachment 145829

Nice Jeep Beach Pic. Great event. Love the red beadlocks

Akdiesel

I have looked on EVO website but don't see the Ranchos being an option for the enforcer. Do you have to buy them separately?

Tera 60

I have looked on EVO website but don't see the Ranchos being an option for the enforcer. Do you have to buy them separately?

Yes you have option to just buy the kit it self 3" or 4" option with kings shocks or with out. Rancho shocks you will have to get your self. Cheaper.

Akdiesel

Yes you have option to just buy the kit it self 3" or 4" option with kings shocks or with out. Rancho shocks you will have to get your self. Cheaper.

Thanks i just wasn't sure about shock measurements since they're usually offered in a variety of lengths.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Anybody have a photo showing how they ran the new brake lines with enforcer and king shocks?

I don't have king shocks, but here is how I did mine in the rear. Similar to how ore does them. I'm probably going to remove the zip tie some day.
1434866734513.jpg

The fronts are zip tied also, but king shocks are different than mine, the shock body is on top. I did see a pretty cool brake thingamajig on YouTube. Looked like bent clothes hanger, but let your lines move freely but kept them from getting pinched by the spring or shock. Something Bob's brakes or something. Pretty cool idea.

utiadam

LOSER
I don't have king shocks, but here is how I did mine in the rear. Similar to how ore does them. I'm probably going to remove the zip tie some day.
View attachment 149818

The fronts are zip tied also, but king shocks are different than mine, the shock body is on top. I did see a pretty cool brake thingamajig on YouTube. Looked like bent clothes hanger, but let your lines move freely but kept them from getting pinched by the spring or shock. Something Bob's brakes or something. Pretty cool idea.

I really like your brake line mod. This is how mine sits but I don't have the lines secured at on the shocks.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434869064.900272.jpg

BitBucket

Anybody have a photo of the kings 2.5s on the rear with the enforcer. Trying to figure which way to turn the shocks forward or backwards for best clearance

BitBucket

Well the rears can attach in the top 180 degrees. Seems like more clearance with side reservoir face toward tire instead of away

Top Bottom