EVO Fascia with AEV Tire Carrier

Coloradan

I bet that is better than the JKS one because mine barely fit at the longest length and slabs are deeper than my rock monsters

On the smallest setting the license plate fits inside the actual ring, but it could be made flush it made to stick out. I mounted mine inside the ring so I can fit my Trasharoo.

OhNoTheJiggies

Is there any chance that any of you guys could tell me the diameter & length of the spindle/spindle housing on the AEV carrier?

By the looks of it, the AEV spindle sits in the same spot at the Warn carrier spindle would. So I'm curious if I could get a spindle from AEV and use it for my warn carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ScoobyCarolanNC

Is there any chance that any of you guys could tell me the diameter & length of the spindle/spindle housing on the AEV carrier?

By the looks of it, the AEV spindle sits in the same spot at the Warn carrier spindle would. So I'm curious if I could get a spindle from AEV and use it for my warn carrier.

If you go on their website you can download the install instructions which have detailed CAD views of the entire bumper installation and all the parts. It has the diameters of everything.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom