EVO, JKS or AEV Lift Kits. Others?

DannyD

Rock krawler is made in green island New York I believe. It's about half an hour from where I am but I had no idea they were even there until recently.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FamilyOverland

I just installed the Evo 3” enforcer lift. I can’t say enough good things about it from my initial wheeling. Time will tell for a long term review but enough people on here love it and I actually can’t find anyone who says anything bad about it other than a little sag when really loaded down ( think overlanding). I did so much research my eyes bled and settled on The 3” for the kind of wheeling I do. If you go 35’s look for a true 35 like the Nitto Trail Grapplers. Good luck on finding the lift that fits you best but I would be surprised if you regretted the Enforcer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I have been reading these and other forums looking to read Jeep owners experiences with 3 – 4 inches lift kits. I bought my Rubicon back in October and I’ve being patience, I really want to do it right the first time. No hardcore wheeling for me, but still capable off-road. 35 or maybe 37 tires, I don’t see myself installing bigger tires in the future. I want to keep good highway road manners.

One of my priorities is that is must be made in USA, not assembled, not hand built; but MADE in good ‘ol USA.
I narrowed my list to Evo, JKS and AEV; all these manufacturers claim in their site they are American, true?
My budget for the lift alone is around $3K.

I will greatly appreciate your inputs and opinions.
Recommendations?

I think I'm going to go with Metalcloak. I'm pretty sure they're about as 'Made in the USA' as you can get. But not 100% on that.

sm31

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, I'll throw Clayton into the mix. High quality parts, & they make extensive use of Johnny Joints.

If it hasn't already been posted, refer to this thread comparing JJ's to Metal Cloak and RK joints: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/53949-Johny-Joints-vs-Clevite-vs-Duroflex

And this thread concerning Johnny Joints: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/45579-What-is-a-Currie-Johnny-Joint

Clayton is also made in the USA. I'll add that their "Overland" kit is designed with a pretty heavy rig in mind, which makes sense...

Top Bottom