EVO long arm, Weld or Bolt?

dillard09

Wait i thought those were just extensions of the sliders. Rub down a rock from slider, drop down to the rear control arm and hop up on it with rear tire. 🤔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Yes. We didn’t use all the bolts as if it were bolt on. Just enough to hold it in place to weld. Does that answer your question?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha, sort of. I’m sure it’ll make sense when I go to install. There’s 4 bolts that hold it on right? Looks like you left at least one out. 2 that go through the crossmember and one you have to drill the frame for?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Wait i thought those were just extensions of the sliders. Rub down a rock from slider, drop down to the rear control arm and hop up on it with rear tire. [emoji848]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like that spin on it. [emoji23]

Anyone know if the EVO high clearance brackets can be adapted to a stock D44? I imagine the question has come up ...

Benito

Caught the Bug
Evo High Clearance long arms with coils and shocks? Check ✔️

IMG_4331.jpg

Evo High clearance long arms with bolt on coil overs? Check ✔️

IMG_4626.jpg

Evo high clearance long arms with bolt on coil overs fixed and made to work better by Exodus Jeeps? Check ✔️

IMG_4831.jpg

It’s all possible, you just have to think outside the packaged box!

fiend

Caught the Bug
Evo High Clearance long arms with coils and shocks? Check ✔️

View attachment 300686

Evo High clearance long arms with bolt on coil overs? Check ✔️

View attachment 300687

Evo high clearance long arms with bolt on coil overs fixed and made to work better by Exodus Jeeps? Check ✔️

View attachment 300688

It’s all possible, you just have to think outside the packaged box!

And have a welder. [emoji23]

Thanks! That’d be the route I’d go if I go long arms.

kingsize

In the next few days EVO MFG will offer a High Clearance Long Arm that you can run coilovers or a coil spring for the Jeep JK. We will also offer a retro-fit kit for customers running the EVO-1085 Double D rear brackets. :rock:

Feel free to call in at 714-879-8913 or email sales@evomfg.com for more details :thumb:

Robert @ EVO MFG

fiend

Caught the Bug
In the next few days EVO MFG will offer a High Clearance Long Arm that you can run coilovers or a coil spring for the Jeep JK. We will also offer a retro-fit kit for customers running the EVO-1085 Double D rear brackets. :rock:

Feel free to call in at 714-879-8913 or email sales@evomfg.com for more details :thumb:

Robert @ EVO MFG

Now that is interesting news. Is there a P/N?

Top Bottom