evo rock sliders and skins

Dave_g

I love what I am hearing.....not to mention they are one of the sexier sliders out there :clap2:

I agree, I'm going with LoD front and rear bumpers but I love those rock sliders too much, So beefy and I as well will be getting the wife a step.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I will be looking to get some EVO sliders soon in the angled down/ step configuration. So my tiny wife can get into Daddy's Jeep :) 👌

bl17z90

I want a pro rock44 for my front end. How much more does a pro rock 60 cost than a pro rock 44 if its not too much more thsb I'll just go with the 60

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I want a pro rock44 for my front end. How much more does a pro rock 60 cost than a pro rock 44 if its not too much more thsb I'll just go with the 60

About double complete with top of the line stuff. $5500ish for a 44 and about $12k for a 60.

GCM 2

Don't think a PR60 costs 12k unless you are adding tax and freight possibly. I would "guess" the PR60 front would run about $9500. I agree with $5500 for PR44.

That's built to the max like the 44. I've priced them out. ;)

Correct x2. Btw Adam, first a synthetic oil change, now those deep pockets are looking at some Dynatrac Products? It's like I'm hearing that "Thriftstore" rap song in the background. Somebodys got some cash!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Correct x2. Btw Adam, first a synthetic oil change, now those deep pockets are looking at some Dynatrac Products? It's like I'm hearing that "Thriftstore" rap song in the background. Somebodys got some cash!

I've been looking at duns tracks since I got my jeep. Key woe is looking. Lol

GCM 2

Hmmm well all I can say is when I ordered my PR60 four weeks ago I didn't spend that..but when looking at a PR44 to PR60 it will be close to double :yep:

If you are talking about a rear ProRock 60, then no, $9500 is about 2-3k too much. That figure is for a nicely built front PR60.

If you are talking about a rear ProRock 60, then no, $9500 is about 2-3k too much. That figure is for a nicely built front PR60.

I was talking about a front. Did I miss a post I thought we were talking about a front. I could be way off haha. If so my bad I tend to jump around a bunch :-D.

GCM 2

I was talking about a front. Did I miss a post I thought we were talking about a front. I could be way off haha. If so my bad I tend to jump around a bunch :-D.

Haha! We may be both talking about something completely different. Yep, the price for a pretty well built front PR 60 starts at about $9.5k

Tattedfire

Will have a nicely built PR44 on sale very soon! Complete with spyntec hub conversion kit, RCV axles, pro steer ball joints and some other goodies

Top Bottom