Evo rock sliders low angle step vs. regular rock sliders?

J33P1N

Probably will just find a muffler shop who can do for a good price.
The angled sliders would be good for shorter ppl to step to get in but since I'm taller was thinking the angled ones would be a longer reach for hopping in n out without stepping on it.

aTX427

I went back and forth, but the standard look better IMHO and you can stand on them if you need to access the roof. I don't think the angled ones offer more of a step up on a lifted Jeep if that is the plan.

JAGS

Hooked
I went back and forth, but the standard look better IMHO and you can stand on them if you need to access the roof. I don't think the angled ones offer more of a step up on a lifted Jeep if that is the plan.

Not responding to your choice as they both get the job done!

But, the angled step DO provide a fair amount more of a step than the standard. They also offer a little more clearance if you need the slider to pivot on a rock, etc.

Ask me how I know. Lol.

IMG_7835.JPG

Not my brightest moment. [emoji23][emoji23]

SDG

Caught the Bug

But, the angled step DO provide a fair amount more of a step than the standard. They also offer a little more clearance if you need the slider to pivot on a rock, etc.

Ask me how I know. Lol.

View attachment 271176

Who is that dipshit hanging off the side of you jeep?

kirstinthemermaid

Ask me how I know. Lol.

View attachment 271176

Looks like a butt pucker moment to me! :brows: What trail was this on?

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like a butt pucker moment to me! :brows: What trail was this on?

I was too stupidly surprised to pucker. Lol. It was interesting though. I make it look way harder than that ever should have been. Not sure the exact trail. Somewhere in the San Diego/corral canyon vicinity.

kirstinthemermaid

I was too stupidly surprised to pucker. Lol. It was interesting though. I make it look way harder than that ever should have been. Not sure the exact trail. Somewhere in the San Diego/corral canyon vicinity.

Haha, its funny how that sometimes works. Ok that's what I thought. Looks like Corral. Fun times!

SDG

Caught the Bug
Screenshot_20170804-102232.jpg

I believe this picture does it a bit more justice!

Top Bottom