EVO Sport Cage - Complete JKU Package

OhNoTheJiggies

I do. We're coming to the Exodus, but it would take too long to install it there. We're in Southern Maryland, I could check with Fastenal or other shipping options if you're interested.
But yeah, if it was a quick install then that would have worked out great.
If you can check shipping cost, I can't PayPal you the money asap. Then I could hopefully have enough time to paint the parts too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Buster3479

Sorry, had a root canal today and took it easy afterward. I need to get a rough weight and size to Fastenal for a quote. Will do so this weekend.

Buster3479

Sorry, I'm in the same boat. Getting my rig running again in time for the Exodus has become priority outside of work. I don't have the time to get an accurate weight and size to Fastenal while my rig is still on jack stands stuck on limp mode.

The parts need to be wrapped, and a crate or pallet built or acquired. Please don't wait on me if you need a cage and are as strapped for time as I am.

Last edited:

OhNoTheJiggies

So with the wife being 5 foot nothing, she says that she wants the visibility of the evo cage. I was just about to order a rock hard full setup... But on top of that, we are no longer making a trip to tampa before the exodus, so will have plenty of time closer to the exodus to paint and install this... sooooo....
If you could get a shipping quote from fastenal for me, I would appreciate it. Not really strapped for time as I was a few days ago.
Thanks.

Buster3479

That's great, what all you doing to get ready for the long trip? You going to drive the jeep all the way or planning on towing it?

Driving from MD. We don't have a tow rig. I changed the PR60 hubs from 5x5.5 to 8x6.5, and ended up in limp mode. Just got out of limp mode tonight rebuilding the hubs again and adjusting the ABS sensors. Also went with new wheels, and 40s. I have to trim and clear for the 40's, and do a lot of general maintenance. I have to fab up a new tire carrier plate too for 8x6.5, and possibly figure out a way to mount my fuel caddy again. Not to mention countless other things I'm forgetting!

I submitted a request with Fastenal tonight. I'll get it to you as soon as they return a $ amount. Total weight will be approximately 193lbs, with approximate dimensions of 60"x2'x2', shipping from 20684.

OhNoTheJiggies

Driving from MD. We don't have a tow rig. I changed the PR60 hubs from 5x5.5 to 8x6.5, and ended up in limp mode. Just got out of limp mode tonight rebuilding the hubs again and adjusting the ABS sensors. Also went with new wheels, and 40s. I have to trim and clear for the 40's, and do a lot of general maintenance. I have to fab up a new tire carrier plate too for 8x6.5, and possibly figure out a way to mount my fuel caddy again. Not to mention countless other things I'm forgetting!

I submitted a request with Fastenal tonight. I'll get it to you as soon as they return a $ amount. Total weight will be approximately 193lbs, with approximate dimensions of 60"x2'x2', shipping from 20684.

That's a pretty large amount of work. I gotta do quite a bit to get ready too, starting tomorrow with steering, bump stops, and rear control arm installs. Going to be a busy several weeks.

Great, do you know if they give you an estimated delivery date with the quote? Look forward to hearing back. Thanks.

Buster3479

I'm pretty certain they'll give a timeline. I also have to cycle the suspension this weekend, and adjust bumps for the new tires after cutting. Then I need to mount and setup the hyd assist system, and start driving everything to make sure it's right before we head out!

OhNoTheJiggies

I'm pretty certain they'll give a timeline. I also have to cycle the suspension this weekend, and adjust bumps for the new tires after cutting. Then I need to mount and setup the hyd assist system, and start driving everything to make sure it's right before we head out!
What do you use to cycle it? I don't have access to a forklift lol. So it's a little difficult to do it for me, but definitely need to do that.

Buster3479

Will do Jiggies. I made some progress on our rig tonight. One more night before test drive I think.
I checked with Fastenal who couldn't find the quote request, even though I had gotten a confirmation email. I resubmitted for quote. Sorry for the delay.

OhNoTheJiggies

I checked with Fastenal who couldn't find the quote request, even though I had gotten a confirmation email. I resubmitted for quote. Sorry for the delay.
Okay. I'm just worried that they will say that it would take 2 weeks to get here and at that point I wouldn't have enough time to paint and install it. I was just looking at their site and it said usually 24 hours during normal business week... So hopefully they get one to you by tomorrow and it's only a week shipping time. Let me know.

Buster3479

Quote came back at $125. They didn't give an estimated delivery, but said they do not guarantee delivery times on shipments. Calling today to try and get an approximate date. It would be shipped to your Fastenal, not the house.

OhNoTheJiggies

Quote came back at $125. They didn't give an estimated delivery, but said they do not guarantee delivery times on shipments. Calling today to try and get an approximate date. It would be shipped to your Fastenal, not the house.
Okay, 125 is fine with me, spoke with the fastenal here and they said it should be about a weekish, but i understand that it comes to them... the one in fort walton beach, fl right?
When is the earliest time that you can drop it off with them? I can PayPal you the money asap. And I pay for the shipping when it gets here, right?

Top Bottom