Evo Sport Cage.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It looks like a lot of people here run the smittybilt sport cage. In fact I may be wrong but I think eddy has the smittybilt one as well. Again I could be wrong. The price difference is pretty dramatic between the 2. 500 dollars more or less.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Step away from the crack pipe because you are absolutely incorrect. A lot of people here (Eddie included) run the Rock Hard sport cage.

10abadilla/jk

Step away from the crack pipe because you are absolutely incorrect. A lot of people here (Eddie included) run the Rock Hard sport cage.
That's why I said I could be wrong. I was going off of pictures I have seen and videos. But thank you for the correction. I definitely will look into the rock hard instead of the smittybilt. Thank you for the insight. Glad to get info from you all.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It looks like a lot of people here run the smittybilt sport cage. In fact I may be wrong but I think eddy has the smittybilt one as well. Again I could be wrong. The price difference is pretty dramatic between the 2. 500 dollars more or less.

You are in fact wrong. Most folks here run the Rock Hard4x4 sport cage. Including Eddie. The other choice is the Poison Spyder sport cage. OR-Fab used to make one but recently went out of business.

The smitty is the least used, although the design looks similar to the Rock Hard 4x4, perhaps that got you confused.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

You are in fact wrong. Most folks here run the Rock Hard4x4 sport cage. Including Eddie. The other choice is the Poison Spyder sport cage. OR-Fab used to make one but recently went out of business.

The smitty is the least used, although the design looks similar to the Rock Hard 4x4, perhaps that got you confused.

Yea I think from just seeing pictures and videos I confused the two. They do look similar from afar. Rock hard is what I will run. Or possibly evo. Depending on the money.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yea I think from just seeing pictures and videos I confused the two. They do look similar from afar. Rock hard is what I will run. Or possibly evo. Depending on the money.

Haven't seen the EVO in person yet. Factor in the rear streamer bar for the Rock Hard price and it comes close to EVO's. Not sure if theirs comes complete either or the rear is a add on?

jmatta33

:thinking: Seriously? That's like saying you can't decide between taking a baseball bat to the jewels or winning $1k.

"I can't decide between EVO and Smittybuilt".... said no one eve... Oh.... well shit.... I guess someone has said that.... :grayno:

jango

Haven't seen the EVO in person yet. Factor in the rear streamer bar for the Rock Hard price and it comes close to EVO's. Not sure if theirs comes complete either or the rear is a add on?

I was looking at EVO's website and I believe the rear is sold separately just like Rockhard.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wondering when the grab handle option will be coming out?

It's only available through custom order with Evo. Don't believe they have plans to productionize that.

This is correct. We may be heading down to EVO in the near future and will confirm this. If I can get any shots of what their grab handles 'will' look like, I'll be sure to post them up.

Top Bottom