Evo suspension differences

Skid_Kid

Haha my wife just told me yesterday that I could sell my 07 2dr JK for a new JKUR. I'm actually having trouble deciding if I will. I've put much time and effort into this JK, hard to walk away.....

When do you want me to meet you at the dealer! Test drive time!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

Great info! :thumb: Now if I can find away to afford this on a new white 10th annivosory Rubi I'd be super happy girl! :yup: But may run into the problem of never wanting to leave the Jeep. Lol

Did you order one!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

Haha my wife just told me yesterday that I could sell my 07 2dr JK for a new JKUR. I'm actually having trouble deciding if I will. I've put much time and effort into this JK, hard to walk away.....

Right! :yup: That's a no brainer to me, if I had that offer I'd be at the dealership today. I get where your coming from I've been thinking about how to upgrade my 07 to a newer model since thay changed to engine but want to pull off parts to my Jeep for the new Jeep. Now with facing the cost of a new or fixing my tranny I'm in a pickle. I have well over 100K miles on mine.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Listen to your wife, she's smarter than you ...

Seriously dump that 2 door and upgrade!

Skid_Kid

Hahaha thanks guys. I may do it, but the decision which seems like a no-brainer is actually a hard one for me to make. 

We can switch over most of the parts at the dealer, I will bring tools, you go in to do the paperwork and WALA! :thumb:

RockyJk

Sell me your sliders if you do!! Lol

Holeshot

Banned
man i envy you. if i could trade my '12 2 dr for a jkur today, trust me i would. And its the way i decided to take when money will let me do it :)

Sent from my GT-S5690M using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom