Evo suspension differences

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thats what I figured. Do you know anyone who runs the evolever on a two door ? Cuz I know vengeance's setup was custom

Yeah, there's a guy I know who doesn't frequent forums or the internet really but, has a blue 2-door and was on the 2011 JKX. It works great.

RockIt Man

And Evo will let me order everything separate as I get ready for the different stages working up to dtd all around

This is in my build plan as well. At this time I'm running the EVO enforcer and will be working my way up to DTD status.

@WOL what would your comparisons be as far as running the single coilovers and then upgrading by adding the triple bypasses? What were the differences both on and Offroad?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And Evo will let me order everything separate as I get ready for the different stages working up to dtd all around

Don't see why not. Just be sure to call them and tell them what you're wanting to do.

This is in my build plan as well. At this time I'm running the EVO enforcer and will be working my way up to DTD status.

@WOL what would your comparisons be as far as running the single coilovers and then upgrading by adding the triple bypasses? What were the differences both on and Offroad?

In a word, speed. The triple bypass shocks will allow you to drive a lot harder and faster over big bumps. If rock crawling is all you're concerned with, these will not be needed.

blazer

Caught the Bug
Had single ORE coilovers and 35" tires. Could barely fit in garage. Wanted to go to 37" tires, but
concerned about garage clearance. Talked to Mel. He said DTD front sits lower because towers
slanted back more. So....got DTD and 37" tires, and I can fit in garage. Advantages, can run
faster in desert over bumps and have lower center of gravity.

Donny

Had single ORE coilovers and 35" tires. Could barely fit in garage. Wanted to go to 37" tires, but
concerned about garage clearance. Talked to Mel. He said DTD front sits lower because towers
slanted back more. So....got DTD and 37" tires, and I can fit in garage. Advantages, can run
faster in desert over bumps and have lower center of gravity.

Hmmmmm that concerns me:shock: I am/was looking hard at the Enforcer using Bilsteins VS. The front and back bolt on coil over kits...on 35's

Enforcer on 35's how tall?

Front and back bolt on coil kits how tall?

Donny

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmmm that concerns me:shock: I am/was looking hard at the Enforcer using Bilsteins VS. The front and back bolt on coil over kits...on 35's

Donny

He didn't have the Enforcer kit, he had the standard coil over kit. The Enforcer with 35's is only about a 3" lift.

FoxC

Donny
I dont see how you would have any problems fitting in a standard 7' garage on a enforcer lift and 35's or 37's for that matter.

MTG

Caught the Bug
FoxC said:
I dont see how you would have any problems fitting in a standard 7' garage on a enforcer lift and 35's or 37's for that matter.

Agreed. Mine fit in my garage with both. In fact I had my ski rack on with the 35s last year!

Trail JK

Great info! :thumb: Now if I can find away to afford this on a new white 10th annivosory Rubi I'd be super happy girl! :yup: But may run into the problem of never wanting to leave the Jeep. Lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Great info! :thumb: Now if I can find away to afford this on a new white 10th annivosory Rubi I'd be super happy girl! :yup: But may run into the problem of never wanting to leave the Jeep. Lol

Haha my wife just told me yesterday that I could sell my 07 2dr JK for a new JKUR. I'm actually having trouble deciding if I will. I've put much time and effort into this JK, hard to walk away.....

Top Bottom