EVO: The lift options

JK's JK

Banned
This is the EVO MFG High Clearance Long Arm kit!

The ENVY Links (Aluminum Arms) are no longer available.

So the DD compared to the High is the same arms and the brackets are the only thing different?

I was thinking the whole time the High clearance is the Alluminum arms. I was really looking forward to getting that look along with that style....:naw::naw:

There needs to be picture changes id say.....:drama:

ChaosNein

So the DD compared to the High is the same arms and the brackets are the only thing different?

I was thinking the whole time the High clearance is the Alluminum arms. I was really looking forward to getting that look along with that style....:naw::naw:

As said before a number of times in this thread, the ONLY thing different is the brackets.

The link on the ORE website states - "NOTE - SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL ENVY LINK UPGRADE"

http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-LONGARM-UPGRADE

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Perhaps read the website description

JK's JK

Banned
As said before a number of times in this thread, the ONLY thing different is the brackets.

The link on the ORE website states - "NOTE - SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL ENVY LINK UPGRADE"

http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-LONGARM-UPGRADE

Optional??

Perhaps read the website description

When you look at a website and it shows alluminum arms in every picture, what would you think and their's wording way down in the bottom that says other wise!!! :naw:

I sure I did read it but didn't know what ENVY links where......:mad: I know them as control arms. I've been in this game for a good 6 months and learned everything from this site.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Optional??

When you look at a website and it shows alluminum arms in every picture, what would you think and their's wording way down in the bottom that says other wise!!! :naw:

I sure I did read it but didn't know what ENVY links where......:mad: I know them as control arms. I've been in this game for a good 6 months and learned everything from this site.

Every jeep AD shows a rubicon.,.

LoPo

Caught the Bug

So you're mad because you didn't read the full description for the product you're so deeply interested in? :banghead:

JK's JK

Banned
It's ok, I'll take crap from the few of you about reading.

However I did over all get my answers answered.

Thank you Drew. ;)

sean.m.adams33

I know this has been talked about in other threads but I couldn't find it (and ORE guys feel free to jump in), I have the teraflex long arm kit on my jeep and was wondering....

1. Is it possible to change out the arms to evo arms?
2. What exactly is the difference from the teraflex and Evo arms (besides made in USA:thumb:)
3. Can you upgrade the teraflex kit in any way to get rid of the rear brackets that hang below the frame

Sorry to be repetitive and thanks in advance for all of the help.

JK's JK

Banned
I know this has been talked about in other threads but I couldn't find it (and ORE guys feel free to jump in), I have the teraflex long arm kit on my jeep and was wondering....

2. What exactly is the difference from the teraflex and Evo arms (besides made in USA:thumb:)
3. Can you upgrade the teraflex kit in any way to get rid of the rear brackets that hang below the frame

I'm hope I can answer a question that your asking.

Yes, you can change out your arms from Teraflex to EVO arms but I believe brackets would need to be replaced.

I'm not familiar with with the Teraflex arms but from what I do know the main difference is EVO had Johnny Joints on both sides which are rebuild able. I also believe the EVO arm much bigger than the Teraflex arms. I also think there bent differently.

If your wanting to relocate your brackets higher on the frame, EVO sells a kit called the "High clearance lift". http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-LONGARM-UPGRADE That would replace all 8 arms and all brackets. This would allow full 14" of travel depending on if you have coil overs or DTD setup.

ChaosNein

in order to run the EVO MFG long arms, you will need either the DoubleD brackets or the High Clearance brackets. the EVO MFG will not work with your TF brackets. and so we are clear. The High Clearance kit is designed to be used with the EVOLever and will remove the REAR Lower Shock mounts and there is not a replacement mount unless the kit is installed at ORE.

Tube thickness and Johnny Joints are the main differences between the arms.

as far as I know, there is no High Clearance TF kit.

JK's JK

Banned
in order to run the EVO MFG long arms, you will need either the DoubleD brackets or the High Clearance brackets. the EVO MFG will not work with your TF brackets. and so we are clear. The High Clearance kit is designed to be used with the EVOLever and will remove the REAR Lower Shock mounts and there is not a replacement mount unless the kit is installed at ORE.

Your the man Drew..:rock:

sean.m.adams33

Thanks drew. I'm aware there is no high clearance kit on the teraflex, I've heard that ORE has done some customization to other teraflex long arm kits to help with the brackets.

Top Bottom