EVO tire carrier - wheel lug pattern Q

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks for the clarification. I'm not much into the political side of the 4X4 world nor would I like to be, but I would definitely side with Wayalife which I consider brutally straight and honest if the other side is proven "guilty".
I only wish EVO would be able to sell direct at the same price level I'm getting from NR4X4 and believe my I tried.
I have spent about 20K on EVO gear (love their stuff) and admit that it feels weird going through online stores but hey.. I ain't no blue blooded prince and don't expect any special care.
I do direct buying from most other vendors I use and get fair pricing.
Just to clarify.. if you use the 10% discount code on NR4X4 you can't beat the price plus free shipping (at least I can't). I also assume EVO is more than happy to have NR4X4 as their front sales portal otherwise they wouldn't have used them. Like anything else in life... it's all about the coin (-; and I will buy where it is cheapest as long as the warranty is in place by the manufacturer and I like the product being US made, high quality and made by a reputable manufacturer to support it.
Anyway.. I will look into the other optional sites such as Quadratec, maybe they have the same prices and ARE Wayalife friendly.

Thanks for the plug.. or better say.. unplug

I don’t really give a fuck of north ridge gave me 50% off. They suck. Period. Customer service is horrible, they will charge you card multiple times and blame the manufacturer for the error, shop your products across the country to a wrong address and blame he manufacturer and so on. They ruin the margins for every other company out there as well.

Evo doesn’t sell direct. They are a manufacturer not a distributor. OffRoad Evolution is a distributor and while owned by the same person they are separate. Need me to keep going or is t starting to sink in?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Just to clarify.. if you use the 10% discount code on NR4X4 you can't beat the price plus free shipping (at least I can't). I

Just to clarify.. You never called and asked us. I beat the fuck out of NR4x4’s prices WITH free shipping. But, it requires calling and having a conversation.

WJCO

Meme King
Like anything else in life... it's all about the coin (-; and I will buy where it is cheapest

Sounds like a sad life. I'm sure that same mentality works out well when purchasing Vegas hookers :crazyeyes:

preeb

I don’t really give a fuck of north ridge gave me 50% off. They suck. Period. Customer service is horrible, they will charge you card multiple times and blame the manufacturer for the error, shop your products across the country to a wrong address and blame he manufacturer and so on. They ruin the margins for every other company out there as well.

Evo doesn’t sell direct. They are a manufacturer not a distributor. OffRoad Evolution is a distributor and while owned by the same person they are separate. Need me to keep going or is t starting to sink in?

Sure, keep going. That is pretty entertaining but I still don’t get your point yet.
How about telling us where you do buy your gear instead of getting so negative and cracking down on NR? Is there a hidden cold war going on in the 4x4 world? If so I don’t care about it.. I just want to have fun in the outdoors with my rig, family and friends.
BTW, I don’t care about NR or any other retailer for that matter and that wasn’t my point when I started this thread. I admit to the weird fact that I do give a fuck about the price I pay and how I spend my hard earned money... I know it may sound crazy but that’s just me and how I am

Last edited:

preeb

Sounds like a sad life. I'm sure that same mentality works out well when purchasing Vegas hookers :crazyeyes:

I’m sure the happy life mentality includes overpaying for gear and Vegas hookers (-;
I try to avoid both

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sure, keep going. That is pretty entertaining but I still don’t get your point yet.
How about telling us where you do buy your gear instead of getting so negative and cracking down on NR? Is there a hidden cold war going on in the 4x4 world? If so I don’t care about it.. I just want to have fun in the outdoors with my rig, family and friends.
BTW. I don’t care about NR or any of the other retailers for that matter and that wasn’t my point when I startes this thread. I do admit to the weird fact that I do give a fuck about the price I pay and how I spend my hard earned money... I know it may sound crazy but that’s jist me and how I am

You are one stupid mother fucker if you don’t get it yet. Go play in traffic.

preeb

Very nice!
We’ve seen many keyboard heros before and will see many more. I hope you are only a marginal minority in here and no, I’m not going anywhere and you don’t impress or intimidate anybody with your classy intelegent wisdom.
Go look in the mirror... this will be the real you, not the kings of the imaginary internet hill you are trying to be (-;
Now go find someone else to blow your negative steam at.
Damn...

Top Bottom