EVO tire carrier - wheel lug pattern Q

His posts have saved him from fatal boredom every time...

You have what, 53-54 posts. While most of the members commenting here including WJCO and OverlanderJK have been around for a long time, they honestly don’t need to explain how they have come to the conclusions they have.
That being said, I haven’t been around as long and I have learned so much more by closing my mouth and listening. Or in this case, reading what people are actually saying and not getting my dick stuck up my ass like you have.
Some here have had good and bad experiences with NR4x4 but it goes without saying, they aren’t a welcome vendor or source here because of how they have acted in the past.
The more you try and beat that horse, the deeper the hole you’ll dig yourself. As stated above, you can buy EVO through off-road evolution and Exodus Jeeps, get great pricing and customer service second to none. Not to mention you have insulted a registered and welcome vendor here so that really says a lot about you and what your real agenda is.

Shitty that you didn’t get what you needed with your tire carrier, but it’s even shittier that you were the one that ordered it and could have prevented the issue had you spoken to the right people and made a few extra calls. Or better yet, stop whining and insulting the members here and either make that phone call to get it straightened out or just man up and mod the part yourself.

preeb

You have what, 53-54 posts. While most of the members commenting here including WJCO and OverlanderJK have been around for a long time, they honestly don’t need to explain how they have come to the conclusions they have.
That being said, I haven’t been around as long and I have learned so much more by closing my mouth and listening. Or in this case, reading what people are actually saying and not getting my dick stuck up my ass like you have.
Some here have had good and bad experiences with NR4x4 but it goes without saying, they aren’t a welcome vendor or source here because of how they have acted in the past.
The more you try and beat that horse, the deeper the hole you’ll dig yourself. As stated above, you can buy EVO through off-road evolution and Exodus Jeeps, get great pricing and customer service second to none. Not to mention you have insulted a registered and welcome vendor here so that really says a lot about you and what your real agenda is.

Shitty that you didn’t get what you needed with your tire carrier, but it’s even shittier that you were the one that ordered it and could have prevented the issue had you spoken to the right people and made a few extra calls. Or better yet, stop whining and insulting the members here and either make that phone call to get it straightened out or just man up and mod the part yourself.

I have insulted nobody. I made clear that I do not care about NR and have no agenda.
I had a simple technical question and I brought up a point that may become helpful to others.
All went well until my mom got involved...
I suggest you read the thread again... and keep closing your mouth and listen if it works for you... but I assume you only dare to open it on guys with 53 posts or less.
Dig harder before you judge me. I’ve been running forum threads for 20 years and have some with over 4 million views and can easily tell wrong from right and what happened here was very wrong.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I have insulted nobody. I made clear that I do not care about NR and have no agenda.
I had a simple technical question and I brought up a point that may become helpful to others.
I suggest you read the thread again... and keep closing your mouth and listen if it works for you... but I assume you only dare to open it on guys with 53 posts or less.
Dig harder before you judge me. I’ve been running forum threads for 20 years and have some with over 4 million views and can easily tell wrong from right and what happened here was very wrong.

IMG_2757.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

Huh. All that experience and you didn't think when ordering a $1200 carrier to check and see if it would fit the lug pattern of your spare? Then come on a forum and bitch because of your failure to do so? :thinking:

longarmwj

Huh. All that experience and you didn't think when ordering a $1200 carrier to check and see if it would fit the lug pattern of your spare? Then come on a forum and bitch because of your failure to do so? :thinking:

And has no clue how to fix it without our help.

I find it funny that earlier he claimed that he liked Wayalife for being “brutally honest” or something along those lines, and now he’s getting all asshurt that we’re being “brutally honest”

Exodus 4x4

Most of the time people just do this for attention. They feel like they’ve discovered some flaw by a manufacturer and try to act like they’re big shit for figuring it out. I see it, a lot. They expect everyone to pat them on the back for finding a fuck up. In this case it’s not a fuck up at all.

These carriers all come this way because most people buying them are still running 5x5. They give you the option to run different bolt patterns by simply taking a cutting disc and removing the weld, putting the bolts in a different spot and tracking them back in. It’s hardly worth a thread on a forum.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Most of the time people just do this for attention. They feel like they’ve discovered some flaw by a manufacturer and try to act like they’re big shit for figuring it out. I see it, a lot. They expect everyone to pat them on the back for finding a fuck up. In this case it’s not a fuck up at all.

These carriers all come this way because most people buying them are still running 5x5. They give you the option to run different bolt patterns by simply taking a cutting disc and removing the weld, putting the bolts in a different spot and tracking them back in. It’s hardly worth a thread on a forum.

I agree with this.

Top Bottom