EVO Trail Table Installed

StrizzyChris

I've always loved this table. On my next Jeep I will nix the tailgate storage and go with this table. It's the perfect compliment (place to rest my frosty beverage) to my hammock mod.

I would like to hear/see more about this hammock mod?!?! :yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
StrizzyChris said:
I would like to hear/see more about this hammock mod?!?! :yup:

I just pm'd you a link to my short JK-Forum writeup.

Attachments

• image-927631303.jpg
    image-927631303.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 162

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
getting ready to order one, looked at other trail tables, and this is probably the best one on the market. i looked at the vector, rse little one, some 300 dollar overland trailgater one with a cutting board, skipped the teraflex one, figured it would fall apart. not too many threads on the evo one. i like the bottle opener and hooks to hang stuff. saw a picture of a guy standing on one, doubt any other table could compare. now are these attached with nutserts?
also like sharkeys hammock.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
getting ready to order one, looked at other trail tables, and this is probably the best one on the market. i looked at the vector, rse little one, some 300 dollar overland trailgater one with a cutting board, skipped the teraflex one, figured it would fall apart. not too many threads on the evo one. i like the bottle opener and hooks to hang stuff. saw a picture of a guy standing on one, doubt any other table could compare. now are these attached with nutserts?
also like sharkeys hammock.

Yes, nutserts. I love my Evo table!!

Top Bottom