Evolving? New JKU Build thread!

JAGS

Hooked
How is the winch going to fit on the tight clearance bumper. Maybe just the angle, but the rear winch bolt holes look almost under the grill.

132JKPNW

Bed lining came out great! Can't say I'm a big fan of chopping the frame rails or the manufacturer of your bumper but the end results came out nice.

Thanks. If anyone is wondering, it's two coat of rustoleum self etching primer, two coats of rustoleum bedliner, and two coats of rustoleum flat black protective enamel. The bedliner was too glossy for me. Hears a close up of the texture. IMG_3931.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

132JKPNW

That looks really clean.

Thank you. I had a shrockworks setup on my jk before with the full gamut of accessories and this thing is twice the balls of that. We went on a 400mi trip this last weekend and I did'nt hear anything from the tailgate. The future holds a frame mount shackle mount and a fascia of sorts to clean it up a bit. I've very pleased with this setup so far.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Thank you. I had a shrockworks setup on my jk before with the full gamut of accessories and this thing is twice the balls of that. We went on a 400mi trip this last weekend and I did'nt hear anything from the tailgate. The future holds a frame mount shackle mount and a fascia of sorts to clean it up a bit. I've very pleased with this setup so far.

The Evo fascia works with the AEV carrier with 2 or 3 simple cuts. I have some pictures on my build thread if you're interested. Definitely cleans up the rear! You can add the Evo D-ring holders in the frame rails as well, but there's some modifications to make it work on the passenger side.

132JKPNW

The Evo fascia works with the AEV carrier with 2 or 3 simple cuts. I have some pictures on my build thread if you're interested. Definitely cleans up the rear! You can add the Evo D-ring holders in the frame rails as well, but there's some modifications to make it work on the passenger side.

Awesome and thank you for the update! I would definitely like to see some pictures too.

Top Bottom