Evolving? New JKU Build thread!

132JKPNW

IMG_3580.JPG IMG_3581.JPG IMG_3583.JPG
Think I'll be done for today. Fenders trimmed, markets lights replace, rear plastic thing they call a bumper removed. Pretty happy wth the results. Maybe I'll go drive it now

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

132JKPNW

Not normal. When is it occurring?

So I brought it to the dealership I bought it from five days earlier and asked if a mechanic could hop in with me to get his opinion. I was immediately told that unless I planned on brining it in for an appointment that allowed them to work on it that no mechanic was willing to go for a ride to get me on the right path.

WJCO

Meme King
Typical dealer politics. See if you can get the shop foreman or service manager involved somehow. It is much easier for a tech to diagnose the issue when a customer can show them the noise.

132JKPNW

Typical dealer politics. See if you can get the shop foreman or service manager involved somehow. It is much easier for a tech to diagnose the issue when a customer can show them the noise.

That's what I figured. I've had real bad luck at this dealership and honestly refuse to have them work on my jeep. That's why I just wanted an opinion before I travel way out of my way for something I might be able to fix myself (even though I shouldn't need to).

132JKPNW

So I'm looking at getting new tires in the next few months. The plan is to upgrade to 37"s and would like the ridge grappler to help smooth out the ride a little as my mtrs suck. I'm currently running the AEV leveling kit with cut factory fenders and d30 w/3.73 gears. I will be buying a PR 44 and still deciding on lift come next winter. For the time being, will this be ok to run with my current set up until I upgrade the axle and suspension? I don't intend on wheeling it in till everything is complete, it will just be a daily driver until then. Also if anyone has pictures of this setup, that would be great. Thanks all for the help!

Top Bottom