Evolving? New JKU Build thread!

132JKPNW

Finished the lift last night. Pretty easy install. Will post pics up after work. Also aired tires up to 31 to see if it would work. Nope. I'll top them off to 35 tonight and update

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

132JKPNW

IMG_3577.JPG
So had to put this tie rod and SS on because I had originally tossed my stock SS on my last jk there for didn't have the parts. In order to keep aftermarket tie rod and SS of my last jeep, my neighbor donated his jku for parts to get my old jk drivable to the dealer for trade in. Now my neighbor has a new tie rod and stabilizer and I get my investment in unnecessary aftermarket parts back. Win win I suppose. He also gets a new battery and I get to keep my optima. Nice having a jku neighbor!

132JKPNW

Update: Aired my tires up to 35 and the low tire pressure turned off. Once my procal comes in, I'll bring the threshold down and try to run at 30. What do you all recommend for a jku? I ran my jk at 26 and it was a comfortable ride with a good wear pattern. I'm running 35" MTRs.

black pearl

Hooked
Update: Aired my tires up to 35 and the low tire pressure turned off. Once my procal comes in, I'll bring the threshold down and try to run at 30. What do you all recommend for a jku? I ran my jk at 26 and it was a comfortable ride with a good wear pattern. I'm running 35" MTRs.

I run mine around 32psi most of the time best way to fit tier pressure for your rig would be to chalk test the tread till it wears flat

Top Bottom