Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

wjtstudios

Hooked
Congrats Bubba! It really does look amazing on 40s. I love the red details on the coils. Perfect shop truck!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Exodus 4x4

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks Bad Ass!

I would definitely take this over the dynatrac build. And save $100k in the process [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks awesome! Clean build!

Love it! Looks sweet!

Thanks! Yeah we obviously didn’t stray too far away from Mel’s build, but it’s hard not too since we have such a great relationship with EVO.

Exodus 4x4

Very Nice!!!

Look awesome!

Nice job!

Looks great! Interested to see what you guys come up with down the road.

Glad you like it! They’ll be a few more additions down the road and as mentioned before, axles will be one of them.

Exodus 4x4

Damn Bubba!! You're killing me!!!

Looks great my friend.

Lol, soon enough!

I’ve been waiting to see the transformation and was hoping it was fairly quick. You definitely delivered! Love it! [emoji1303]

Damn! That's looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great Bubba!

What a BEAUT!

Lookin good!

Thanks everyone. The best part is, my wife loves it too! We both need those steps though, lol!

Exodus 4x4

Put it on a RTI ramp
[emoji23] Go to your corner
The JT is really growing on me...especially with 40’s.

Oh, by the way Bubba, my wife loves those RSE step sliders. Thanks for getting those out so quick. We had one side that didn’t fully retract so we stopped by their factory in Logan on the way to Moab and swapped it out. Pretty impressive facility and they were really good about taking care of it.

Awesome man! Sorry you had an issue, but fortunately you were able to stop in and get it taken care of.

That is looking good.

They are growing on me, and I'm trying to justify one for a work truck, with at least 37's

Maybe when the diesel comes out I can get one.
We contemplated waiting, but I’m just worried it’s going to have too many issues out the gate. Surprisingly this thing still has a lot of power with the 4.10’s, but we will be re-gearing it very soon to 5.13.
Looks great, very tough looking. I love the wheels[emoji106]

I’ve always said these are my favorite wheels, and big reason why we will be sticking to a semi float rear when the time comes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Sweet rig. I’m jealous

Thanks. I think you’ll like it even more after the wrap.

View attachment 329798

Had it on an RTI ramp yet?

Lol! It’ll be a while before we get any flex to it. Lots of details to still work out and not completely sure the coilovers were the best route. Time will tell.

Looks killer! I’m looking forward to seeing what else you do with it.

Thanks man!

Congrats Bubba! It really does look amazing on 40s. I love the red details on the coils. Perfect shop truck!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Thanks, we think so too!

Looks sweet! Love the red and black color combo on the coil overs!

Lol, figured you’d like that!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Couple days back on the sister site you said “tomorrow we void the warranty”. Lol. I guess you delivered! Nice! Love the look of the JT lifted!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looks sweet. I like those Cornice (I think that’s what they are) wheels a lot too.

Pretty sure those are Hutchinson Rockmonster Beadlocks. They have always been my favorite looking wheel but they are very pricey!

Bubba- do you run those wheels a lot? Any issues with slow leaks or spinning the tires on the wheels at low pressure? (I’ve heard rumors of both but they could just be rumors)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure those are Hutchinson Rockmonster Beadlocks. They have always been my favorite looking wheel but they are very pricey!

Bubba- do you run those wheels a lot? Any issues with slow leaks or spinning the tires on the wheels at low pressure? (I’ve heard rumors of both but they could just be rumors)

They're great looking wheels for sure but the leaks are not rumors.

Top Bottom