F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

Spudcannons

LOL!! So, this guy was just spamming our YouTube channel and so I ended up blocking him. Of course, being that he has such a hard on for me now, he's resorting to troll me on my FB page. What a LOSER :cheesy:

View attachment 156410

Crazy thing is, I pretty much stayed out of this stupid thread and really don't know why he's got such a beef with me. :crazyeyes:

Jealousy causes all kinds of crazy shit! Like how how my damn ex-girlfriend pored a WHOLE handle of vodka(Gray Goose too :naw:) on my macbook pro because I went to a concert she refused to go to with a friend who happened to be a girl, (girlfriend at the time of said event).

jesse3638

Hooked
I didn't realize assholes gave you their address, took time out of their day, and invited you over when your passing through their town. Damn you Eddie!...haha. Thanks again!

Last edited:

jims68

Eddie, is that really a mullet you are sporting? This is what I remember as a mullet.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438232094.132985.jpg
Nothing like a screwed up install to hit the hay to! Now only if I can get the defiled image of the General Lee out of my head!!! Daisy Duke will be the next one to come here and demand respect!

Lance628

After watching his sweet YouTube video I would have to say in breeding is a big part of what is going on in this guy's head

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
"I really don't want to go back to jail.... Again."

Total badass right there. What did you spend a few hours in a drunk tank after a bender? That doesn't count.

Reminds me of this.

Attachments

• 1441420850035.jpg
    1441420850035.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 317

David1tontj

Jealousy causes all kinds of crazy shit! Like how how my damn ex-girlfriend pored a WHOLE handle of vodka(Gray Goose too :naw:) on my macbook pro because I went to a concert she refused to go to with a friend who happened to be a girl, (girlfriend at the time of said event).

Wow... That is a tragic waste....

Of vodka of coarse... She should've just used water to fry the Mac.

Top Bottom