F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Looks like this is definitely our guy

Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 6.55.17 AM.png

I moved all the YouTube posts related to him back in his thread here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I almost missed the extra note he put in about people taking off their WAYALIFE decals because "they are worried about repercussions from having them on, its that bad."

:cheesy:

Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 7.04.40 AM.png

thardy

Banned
LOL!! I almost missed the extra note he put in about people taking off their WAYALIFE decals because "they are worried about repercussions from having them on, its that bad."

:cheesy:

View attachment 156232

Hahaha! Yes, we're all SO afraid of someone confronting us bc of a Wayalife sticker, or bc we're active members of this forum. Anyone that would actually cause harm to someone or their property due to a forum affiliation has truly failed at life.

Hell, I'm wanting to get a sticker or two for the work truck!

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!! Looks like this is definitely our guy

View attachment 156227

I moved all the YouTube posts related to him back in his thread here.

This guy is something. You're the loser, yet he is the one wasting his time searching you out and slandering you. I mean, the obsession with you to go through the time and trouble of searching every hate thread on the interwebs. Who's showing their true colors???

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha! Yes, we're all SO afraid of someone confronting us bc of a Wayalife sticker, or bc we're active members of this forum. Anyone that would actually cause harm to someone or their property due to a forum affiliation has truly failed at life.

Hell, I'm wanting to get a sticker or two for the work truck!

You mean to tell me that you're not concerned about the repercussions that might be leveled against you and your Jeep by some tough guy? Say it isn't so!:shock: :crazy eyes: :cheesy:

This guy is something. You're the loser, yet he is the one wasting his time searching you out and slandering you. I mean, the obsession with you to go through the time and trouble of searching every hate thread on the interwebs. Who's showing their true colors???

This guy could very well become my next stalker just like Matti. Then again, he is from Washington and that is close to the Canadian border. Maybe it's all the rain they have up there :thinking:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Hell, all this time i thought i hadn't bought a Wayalife sticker because I feel my rig doesn't deserved it yet. Now I realized its because im secretly scared and of people hating me and my Jeep! :cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hell, all this time i thought i hadn't bought a Wayalife sticker because I feel my rig doesn't deserved it yet. Now I realized its because im secretly scared and of people hating me and my Jeep! :cheesy:

That's just plain silly. Order one up, u less you're scared of Tech's biker friends?

bsimon187

Crap- my stickers just came in the mail the other day. I'll just stick them on my mini van now so I only get beat up by soccer mom's. Wait- that could be fun! :)

Top Bottom