F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

I keep hearing about these free parts, but I still haven't seen anything. Or is Eddie the only one that gets free parts? :cheesy:

LOL!! Typically, I just get rid of boneheads like this but after seeing who he really is, I just had to respond to this moron.

Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 9.40.57 AM.jpg

If this is what you call a man

View attachment 156099

LOL!! Yup, that's him, Tyson Wall aka tech180. The guy who jacked up his axle sleeve install and then, instead of trying to fix the problem, decided to weld them in and then blame Northridge for his stupidness. Of course, after getting called out for being the moron that he is, he declared he was just going to return everything and make sure that PayPal gives him a full refund. And somehow, I'm the scam artist asshole - too funny :crazyeyes:

He is correct.. I am an asshole. Point given but at least I didn't fuck up my own axle and bitch about a company that I bought the parts from and tried to help me. At least I'm not that kind of asshole.

Can somebody teach me to be an asshole so I can get free parts?

My dad always said its better to be an asshole than a whole ass.

I just don't know why people give two shits about how ANYONE gets their parts. Frankly it's none of my damn business..... I won my shocks and tie rod in raffles. I guess that makes me evil and/or a fan boy???

Top Bottom