Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He is doing it strictly for publicity. Any vet, or person for that matter, that would show up to a military funeral in a flashy sponsored jeep to show off is NOT there to show support for the fallen hero but to show support and pimp his "business".

Glad to see JKF and Rebel are BIG supporters of his passion to build up his Jeep.... er, ummm, I mean, to help support fallen heroes. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So let me get this straight..... he's done this before with a Scion?? And, how exactly has he done anything to help support our troops?? :naw:

Not only done this before but has said he has raised over $500,000 for charities. Looks to me like he is even a web developer.

Sorry but if he really raised over $500,000 for military charities by driving around a car with a fucking wrap on it, people would hear about it and know about it. I had never heard of him until today.

DA RUNT

Eddie, I'll put a Wayalife wrap around my hunk a junk for half a mil.... errr I mean to support you lmao :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not only done this before but has said he has raised over $500,000 for charities. Looks to me like he is even a web developer.

Sorry but if he really raised over $500,000 for military charities by driving around a car with a fucking wrap on it, people would hear about it and know about it. I had never heard of him until today.

Just saw that. I don't know about you but, if I had raised over $500,000 for military charities, I'd proudly declare who they were. Funny how he makes no mention of a single one. Make me wonder if he's full of it or just pocketed it. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, i was being funny. He only mentioned it in EVERY post he made :cheesy:

:cheesy: And here I was taking you at your word. :D
Yes, he did in fact say it over and over and over again.... just in case anyone may have missed it. :crazyeyes:

Eddie, I'll put a Wayalife wrap around my hunk a junk for half a mil.... errr I mean to support you lmao :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Your check will be in the m.... errrr, I mean, thank you :D

Chevy Dave

I'm kinda bummed about Rebel Offroad being tied up with this loser. I've had great experiences with them and even have one of their stickers on my rig....looks like I need to finally order some WOL stickers and show some support for the guys that actually do help support our community.
Gimme a few days to recover from this weekend and you will see an order from me next week. Thank you for all you do for this community Eddie. Sorry this bullshit has to keep playing out

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just saw that. I don't know about you but, if I had raised over $500,000 for military charities, I'd proudly declare who they were. Funny how he makes no mention of a single one. Make me wonder if he's full of it or just pocketed it. :naw:

You know the other thing that's odd to me, if he raised all that money with the car, where is that car now? How come all the websites and blogs with that car have been deleted? How come there is not much about that car anywhere online?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm kinda bummed about Rebel Offroad being tied up with this loser. I've had great experiences with them and even have one of their stickers on my rig....looks like I need to finally order some WOL stickers and show some support for the guys that actually do help support our community.
Gimme a few days to recover from this weekend and you will see an order from me next week. Thank you for all you do for this community Eddie. Sorry this bullshit has to keep playing out

Make sure rebel tells you how shady they are. :thumb:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I knew something was up with this dork. Really sad to see a person using fallen soldiers for personal gain.
Read his bio on his jeep, couple things wrong. He stated he wanted a military themed jeep, but he's running a teraflex lift, falken wild peaks and a huge rebel sticker. No armed forces would run that shit!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I knew something was up with this dork. Really sad to see a person using fallen soldiers for personal gain.
Read his bio on his jeep, couple things wrong. He stated he wanted a military themed jeep, but he's running a teraflex lift, falken wild peaks and a huge rebel sticker. No armed forces would run that shit!

Ha! That's funny!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's all good and you don't really need to wear our decals. As I had said before, the rule was put in place in an effort to help limit the amount of people who wanted to join our Rubicon run. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I prefer to wheel with people I can drink with and call my friend and I've yet to have a single friend who hasn't wanted to run our decal.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know the other thing that's odd to me, if he raised all that money with the car, where is that car now? How come all the websites and blogs with that car have been deleted? How come there is not much about that car anywhere online?

That is an interesting point. He says that he put over 300,000 miles on it in 7 years. You would think that you could find evidence of this somewhere. :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Beggers can't be choosers.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well I would look into this more in depth, especially if he has filed as a NPO he has to show where the money goes. My guess is that there is no NPO and he is good at squandering money and hiding behind his military service.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
So Mr. JKF mod drove this Jeep from CA to Moab to go wheel and seek donations for the cause. They raised a sum total of $421.

By my calculations, they could have stayed home and instead of buying gas, staying in a hotel, and buying food, they could have quietly donated the money they saved to a worthy cause for local vets in need. Doing so would have been greater than a $421 donation.

That's what most people do...well, at least those people who donate for altruistic reasons and don't use the cover of a cause as a means to gain public accolades while concurrently reaping the pecuniary rewards of their "work" (e.g. free parts and a free build).

Seems he has sponsors for fuel (chevron gas) and lodging (motel6).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Probably because it was his daily driver. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 89364

Oh, I get it. So, he used it as a rolling billboard to draw people to his website fallenheroscar.com. Well, I just went to it and got to his new fallenherosjeep.com. For such a successful project, you would think he'd have kept some kind of record of all the things he did, all the events he attended and all the ways he supported fallen heroes. But, there's nothing - just his new ploy to pimp parts from his Jeep.

BTW, it just occurred to me that he said "in all my years of off roading..." Was that in his Scion? :thinking:

JAGS

Hooked

Looks like he established several .org/.coms for himself. Thus self pronounced "charities." Since he is ex vet, well, there you have it.

What a disgrace. And that fact he's gotten away with it and even ongoing support, looks even worse for those that support this fraud.

I'm damn sure he'll never show up again with all that's been uncovered. Well, at least not as his actual screen/user name. Maybe as sunny2.

- Jason

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well I would look into this more in depth, especially if he has filed as a NPO he has to show where the money goes. My guess is that there is no NPO and he is good at squandering money and hiding behind his military service.

Years ago, there was a similar scam artist named Jason and his outfit was called Wheelers for the Wounded or WFTW. He came on to my old forum trying to sell emblems that would replace the Trail Rated ones on our Jeeps. I had contacted him about it and said that I wanted to see his 501(c)3 and that after I did, I would help support him. Well, that's when he went apeshit on me and to this day, there's a big group of haters that still hate on me and call me un-American for questioning his motives. Funny thing is, Jason is nowhere to be found today and all the money and parts he got went with him.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh, I get it. So, he used it as a rolling billboard to draw people to his website fallenheroscar.com. Well, I just went to it and got to his new fallenherosjeep.com. For such a successful project, you would think he'd have kept some kind of record of all the things he did, all the events he attended and all the ways he supported fallen heroes. But, there's nothing - just his new ploy to pimp parts from his Jeep.

Exactly my thoughts. Seems odd a successful business still making money for charities would just fall off the earth and go away. But what do I know, I'm just a troll.

BTW, it just occurred to me that he said "in all my years of off roading..." Was that in his Scion? :thinking:

:cheesy: he will probably wheel the jeep just as hard. :cheesy:

Top Bottom