Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

WJCO

Meme King
There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
-John Adams

Brute

Hooked
There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
-John Adams

Truer words have never been spoken...not that we are experiencing this same thing today...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
“It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.”

-Albert Einstein

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
-John Adams

Truer words have never been spoken...not that we are experiencing this same thing today...

That sounds like some government I’m familiar with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
Explore. Dream. Discover."

Brute

Hooked
"It behooves one to forsake archaic expressions"

I don't remember who spoke it, but it behooved me to remember it for 40 years...

DINKELROC

These are two that come to mind...not sure where I heard them.

It's better to be silent and be thought of as foolish than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

And to the gender confused freaks in our society...

Facts, not idoligy, determine reality!

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
"Just win baby!" - Al Davis.

*may be possible with gruden back.

"Don't let the things you can't control interfere with the things you can." - author unknown

Brute

Hooked
"Just win baby!" - Al Davis.

*may be possible with gruden back.

"Don't let the things you can't control interfere with the things you can." - author unknown

Okay...best quote so far!

I may be slightly biased, I confess...

Top Bottom