Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

ctznarcane

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices"
George Orwell

"I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and constitutions, but laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors"
Thomas Jefferson

"At any rate, you will soon find that the justice of Hell is purely realistic, and concerned only with results. Bring us back food, or be food yourself"
C.S. Lewis

Ddays

Hooked
"If you get to thinkin' you're a man of influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around"

"There's two theories to arguin with a woman: Neither one works"

"Never kick a fresh turn on a hot day"

-Texas Bix Bender-

JKU007FL

"The Jeep, the Dakota, and the Landing Craft were the three tools that won the war."

-- Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower

FallonJeeper

“This life’s hard, man, but it’s harder if you’re stupid”

~actor Steven Keats (playing Jackie Brown), Not John Wayne~

Growlz

“I’m now going to show you a picture of the luckiest man in Iraq. ....And now, in his rear-view mirror....”

- General Norman Schwarzkopf -

Ddays

Hooked
in a similar vein of this quote ^^

"There is no presence of American infidels in the city of Baghdad."

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf aka, Baghdad Bob, Spokesman for the Iraqi government during the Persian Gulf War.

This was uttered in a press conference while sounds of combat were heard in the background and were actually only a
few hundred yards from the scene

Baghdad_Bob.jpg

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.”

Teddy Roosevelt.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
My dad told me this one from his days at med school
"Fortuna — non penis, in manus non recipe"which is Latin and it means
Luck/ Happiness is not a dick you can't hold it with your hands:)

Top Bottom