Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

AZVAJKU

Hooked
"The power which a multiple millionaire, who may be my neighbor and perhaps my employer, has over me is very much less than that which the smallest functionaire possesses who wields the coercive power of the state, and on whose discretion it depends whether and how I am to be allowed to live or to work."

-F.A. Hayek

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Were your parents born in Korea before the war?…when I was growing up, the largest portrait of a person in our house wasn’t anyone in my family…it was Douglas MacArthur
My dad was 10 years older than my mom and he was born before the war. My mom's family were actually from the north and escaped to the south during the war and with my grandmother pregnant with my mom. And yes, MacArthur was highly revered at my home.

GP NOIR

Hooked
My dad was 10 years older than my mom and he was born before the war. My mom's family were actually from the north and escaped to the south during the war and with my grandmother pregnant with my mom. And yes, MacArthur was highly revered at my home.
My mom’s family was from the north as well…she was the sole survivor of the war
That’s amazing. I have great respect for those who sacrificed so much to give their future generations a better life in this nation.

Top Bottom