Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

WJCO

Meme King
"You have the right to protest, the right to able to speak out, question, challenge and do all these things. What I went through and everything, it just means a little bit more to me now. So I want to be able to stand. Just being able to hear my national anthem, see my flag, I definitely want to stand. As an American in this great country." -Brittney Griner, May 2023

usa-select-team-v-united-states.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
"You have the right to protest, the right to able to speak out, question, challenge and do all these things. What I went through and everything, it just means a little bit more to me now. So I want to be able to stand. Just being able to hear my national anthem, see my flag, I definitely want to stand. As an American in this great country." -Brittney Griner, May 2023

View attachment 389956
1685155168646.gif

JT@623

Hooked

View attachment 389956
There is a special place in hell for all the useless people

JimLee

Hooked

View attachment 389956
I think we've stumbled on a miracle cure, Russian gulag. Too bad they don't have space for millions more.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless endless present in which the Party is always right."

— George Orwell, 1984

AZVAJKU

Hooked
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless endless present in which the Party is always right."

— George Orwell, 1984

It is like Orwell saw the future!

The truth is, like the Founding Fathers Orwell understood human nature and he understood that history constantly repeats. Since the beginning of human history there has been oppression and the fight for self-determination is endless.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

— George Orwell, 1984
You mean to tell me the Bible is not exactly the way events took place all those years ago?

1685798303812.jpeg

Top Bottom