February Anthracite/rausch creek run?

jeffj

Caught the Bug
This sounds great, I appreciate you guys pushing it a week. Does anyone want to do a half day on Sunday or an afternoon run on Friday? What hotel will you all be staying at? :clap2:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Probably a Friday afternoon run. I’ll try to get there by 1-2 and catch up with everyone

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
This sounds great, I appreciate you guys pushing it a week. Does anyone want to do a half day on Sunday or an afternoon run on Friday? What hotel will you all be staying at? :clap2:

You want the Hilton in Pine Grove. I will be happy to do a Friday, Saturday Sunday run. I can really be up there anytime on Friday.

Ddays

Hooked

You want the Hilton in Pine Grove. I will be happy to do a Friday, Saturday Sunday run. I can really be up there anytime on Friday.

Are the hotels even open?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
We're talking the weekend of the 13th, correct? I can do that weekend.

I’m out that weekend [emoji30] have to work. Oh well next trip. Maybe I can get nick to go the weekend before with me and let you guys know how the trails are

highoctane

Caught the Bug
If I’m home I’ll go. It’s far enough away I’ll likely be back at work out of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
All booked. I should be in around 1-2 on Friday and then I’ll need to head out Sunday morning.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom