Feeler for Spring Creek Colorado 8-12-17

OneTonJK

Boardsurfer showed up today and miraculously ran this entire trail without the help of lockers, including the rock garden. OneTonJK even tried to get up the rock garden with only front wheel drive, just for the hell of it. Truly impressive. His buddy, Matt ran this trail with Rubi 4door on 33's, climbed right up the wall. Love this trail.
I would show some pics but still have not been able to figure out how to reduce the file size from the camera's shots to be allowed on this site. Good times though.
I don't know what the forum rules are, but you could upload the full-size images on imgur.com and post the link to them. We can grab the images we want from there.

OneTonJK

Here's a quick and dirty video of yesterday. I compiled all the footage into one long video. It's all in order, but I didn't do ANYTHING else to it. Mostly because I don't know how...

I just realized I have the same footage in there twice, so I linked it to start from 3:21.

Last edited:

boardsurfer

Here's a quick and dirty video of yesterday. I compiled all the footage into one long video. It's all in order, but I didn't do ANYTHING else to it. Mostly because I don't know how...

I just realized I have the same footage in there twice, so I linked it to start from 3:21.

Awesome! Thanks for the video! :thumb:

Top Bottom