Finally came in!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks everyone! Ill be ordering some stuff here in the next few weeks and Ill start a build thread then. Just the basics, suspension, bumpers and sliders, lights, etc. for stage 1. Stage 2 will be reinforcing, gears, fender trim and tires. Also, looking for a name for her if anyone has any ideas! I'm not that creative! Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

StrizzyChris

SEXY! I sure wish Chrysler still had the option like in the old days of getting full AND half doors from the factory :grayno:

VictoryUSA

Proud papa... she's gorgeous! My daughter has half doors too, they are really sharp. Just remember, don't attempt to unzip them at the drive-thru in the cold weather!

crowrb29

Nice rig man!!!!!!Did they change the interior handles for the 2014s or are they just different on the half doors? They look a little more robust.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Nice rig man!!!!!!Did they change the interior handles for the 2014s or are they just different on the half doors? They look a little more robust.

They are actually the older door panels from the (I think) 07'-10'. Not sure why, but Jeep never updated the door panels for the half doors, only the full doors. :idontknow: My guess would be because not enough are ordered to warrant a redesign.

Panda

Thanks everyone! Ill be ordering some stuff here in the next few weeks and Ill start a build thread then. Just the basics, suspension, bumpers and sliders, lights, etc. for stage 1. Stage 2 will be reinforcing, gears, fender trim and tires. Also, looking for a name for her if anyone has any ideas! I'm not that creative! Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Very nice rig sir! lovin the doors! Looking at the pics granite goose came to my mind :thumb:

Sent from bad apples...

SDG

Caught the Bug
I really like the color. I was checking one out at the dealer the other day but couldnt see it very well as it was all dusty in their overflow lot. Looks awesome all cleaned up in the light.

Top Bottom