Finally came in!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I really like the color. I was checking one out at the dealer the other day but couldnt see it very well as it was all dusty in their overflow lot. Looks awesome all cleaned up in the light.

Thanks. We were set on Anvil until we saw a Granite colored Sahara on another lot. It was evening, but it looked pretty good. We went back the next day to check it out in the daylight and we were sold on it. Went back to our dealership and ordered one up!

rescue7

Thanks. We were set on Anvil until we saw a Granite colored Sahara on another lot. It was evening, but it looked pretty good. We went back the next day to check it out in the daylight and we were sold on it. Went back to our dealership and ordered one up!

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what size tires are those? Your Jeep looks awesome. The half doors and soft top really compliment it, and five it a rugged look!

:rock:

SDG

Caught the Bug

Thats too funny, because those are the 2 colors I am trying to decide on myself.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Dig the color, looking good. Looking at your shiny new jeep reminds me how dirty mine is and I'm too lazy to clean right now, lol. Enjoy!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thats too funny, because those are the 2 colors I am trying to decide on myself.

Don't get me wrong, Anvil is a sweet color. I originally bought one from the dealership, but when they went to pick it up in VA, the dealership there sold it. This enabled me to have some leverage and order whatever I wanted for a great price, but after seeing the Granite in person, I was sold. I haven't seen any other Granites in person, but there are quite a few Anvils here running around now.

zbmoss

I ordered and am going to build something similar. Great taste!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

zbmoss

Thanks! Curious, what did you order?

From Jeep I ordered:

2014 JKU Granite
Black Premium Sunrider soft top
Connectivity Group
6-Speed Manual

After it arrives im getting:

3.5in Rubicon Express
Fox 2.0 Shocks
35in Nitto Trail Grapplers
As of now im torn between the 18x10 Fuel Trophys or the 18/17x9 Fuel Kranks

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
From Jeep I ordered:

2014 JKU Granite
Black Premium Sunrider soft top
Connectivity Group
6-Speed Manual

After it arrives im getting:

3.5in Rubicon Express
Fox 2.0 Shocks
35in Nitto Trail Grapplers
As of now im torn between the 18x10 Fuel Trophys or the 18/17x9 Fuel Kranks

Nice! Sounds like its going to be pretty sweet!

Top Bottom