FINALLY! Vengeance Update.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thanks for posting. Just had flash backs when Ken found out that terd had a Dana 35 from the factory. [emoji23].

I got one of the first Jk’s built.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks for posting. Just had flash backs when Ken found out that terd had a Dana 35 from the factory. [emoji23].

Man, how long has it been? Nine or ten years? I still have the beanie you made for all of us with the JK on it. I wear it a lot in the winter.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Man, how long has it been? Nine or ten years? I still have the beanie you made for all of us with the JK on it. I wear it a lot in the winter.

I lost count, it’s not 10, I think it’s 8-9 or so?

Tom from Fresno made those. I still wear mine too.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Didn’t there used to be a video on the story and build behind this Jeep? I was looking for it, but couldn’t find it.

Torrin

I bought mine a little later in '07, Ken was a great guy and helped me a lot in the early years of my Jeep building fits and starts. I love owning it, I have been trying to think of something to put on the black part of the hood to having some sort of F'Cancer logo or something, sadly, I am not that creative. I bought the Jeep in late 2012 and picked it up in 2013 and drove it back to Nashville.

Top Bottom