First Time EJS MOAB 18 to 28 March

junior3382

Really ? Well as of right now it's just my parents in there jeep, and me and a close friend in mine so I got lots of open spots for friends to join lol, that's kinda what this thread is about apart from asking some questions too.

Well, I'm game. We can spend several days out there with ya. So if you like, count me in. We can explore and take in the views in a small group or a big group. Lol. ;-)

Well, I'm game. We can spend several days out there with ya. So if you like, count me in. We can explore and take in the views in a small group or a big group. Lol. ;-)

Dope man, I'll pm you my number at some point and we'll have to get a Wayalife group together

junior3382

Really ? Well as of right now it's just my parents in there jeep, and me and a close friend in mine so I got lots of open spots for friends to join lol, that's kinda what this thread is about apart from asking some questions too.

JKRicky

I'm also headed out there this coming year and will also be my first time. Planning on camping out in the camper, just don't know which RV park to pick. Any suggestions?

Brute

Hooked
The Red Rock 4- wheelers are saying that trail sign up will be about January 21, 2016 and the newspaper with the trail options will be out in late December or early January.

In the meantime, you should jump on their website http://www.rr4w.com and preregister your vehicle. This will also put you on the mailing list for the newspaper.

The Red Rock 4- wheelers are saying that trail sign up will be about January 21, 2016 and the newspaper with the trail options will be out in late December or early January.

In the meantime, you should jump on their website http://www.rr4w.com and preregister your vehicle. This will also put you on the mailing list for the newspaper.

Have already done that jazz

resqman911

So I'm slightly confused, I have already signed up with RR4W and am waiting on the club newsletter , but I was under the impression you had to run the trails with them, are the trails still open to anyone ?

Moochie

So I'm slightly confused, I have already signed up with RR4W and am waiting on the club newsletter , but I was under the impression you had to run the trails with them, are the trails still open to anyone ?

When the RR4W runs are occupying the trails, they are closed to all other vehicles. If they are not on the trail, they are open to all.

Moochie

Permits are required for Elephant Hill and White Rim trails. Amount of vehicles on these trails are severely limited now.

Journeyman

I've thought about EJS myself. But after expierencing Moab for the first time this last October, I think the novelty of that many jeeps and people would wear off quite quickly.
We spent five days there and grabbed a copy of Charles a wells guide book to Moab at one the tourist/rental places. Had a blast cruising the trails. It was an amazing learning experience for my girlfriend and myself. I never new what a jeep could do until we went to Moab. It might be busy but fins n things is a great warmup. Hells revenge is a great trail also. We did it twice just because it's a beautiful run. Go to the Colorado river overlook on HR if you can. But that parts an out and back and can get quite busy. Metal masher was a big eye opener and most definitely pushed our comfort levels.

You will most definitely enjoy yourselfs no matter what 

HeadShrinkerMD

Well I accidentally made an EJS thread as well, but AnvilJK and myself will be out there. Camping. Down to make a decent group out of this if you guys are camping as well.

Top Bottom