First Time EJS MOAB 18 to 28 March

Southernrider

I will be making my first trip their also. I'm coming from Arkansas and plan on being there from Sunday to Saturday and staying at Archview RV park.

I'm planning on signing up for the Sophmore package for the rides. I believe it is a group that runs Tuesday-Thursday and it is suppose to be the same people in the group for 3 days. It might be a good option for a bunch of us to jump into for a Way-a-life group if yall are interested.

The trails for the sophomore group Dead Man's Point, Sevenmile Rim, and Fins and Things. I don't know much about Dead Man's but Sevenmile and Fins are pretty well known.

beezlo

Will be arriving on the March 26th and staying for 10 days, driving up from Washington. I wanted to catch a glimpse of Easter Safari. I imagine the place must slow down the week after. We will be doing White Rim Road 29th and 30 if anyone is interested (permits finalized today).

Joe Verastegui

Smokin' Goats

I too am making the Pilgrimage for the first time.........I believe every year there are many who make the Pilgrimage for their first time. In December 2015 Jeep had their biggest Month ever in Jeep sales in History. I will be on a trail Every Day of the Safari......I am staying at Arches RV and Tent park. I'll be roughing it in a tent for 10 days just like the good ol' days. If you see me ( Smokin' Goats, Dune 2 door BADASS JK with a WAYALIFE banner across the windshield) please say "HI", meet and greet...Driving up from Riverside CA so your folks are my neighbors.

Joe Verastegui

I will be making my first trip their also. I'm coming from Arkansas and plan on being there from Sunday to Saturday and staying at Archview RV park.

I'm planning on signing up for the Sophmore package for the rides. I believe it is a group that runs Tuesday-Thursday and it is suppose to be the same people in the group for 3 days. It might be a good option for a bunch of us to jump into for a Way-a-life group if yall are interested.

The trails for the sophomore group Dead Man's Point, Sevenmile Rim, and Fins and Things. I don't know much about Dead Man's but Sevenmile and Fins are pretty well known.

So cool , you are coming in from Arkansas ( My Dad's from Arkansas). I too am staying at Arches RV park. Please say "hi" when you see me, WAYALIFE banner across my windshield, will be roughing it in a tent. Hardcore...
I was able to pick my trails and I will be there the whole Safari...9 trails in 9 days...woohoo

My Route for this Pilgrimage

So as it gets closer and closer by the day I am getting more excited, all the reservations are made and everything paid for. I have finally planned out my route and lined it up with my leave I have scheduled from work... and here it is, the route I plan on taking. Trip Route.jpg it is quite the road trip and I am very excited because I will be making it with a good friend of mine whom I had the pleasure of being stationed with in Germany and going on many road trips there with him. We haven't seen each other in over 3 years and it will be nice to get to see a great friend and be able to reconnect over such an amazing journey. I plan on documenting the entire trip so when my memory starts to fail I can tell it to whomever would want to listen. Can't wait to see all of you out on the trail :clap2::rock::clap2:

RDE2ROK

I've been to Moab about 3 times but not on EJS, but we are going to make it this year. It's kinda last minute so we didn't get signed up for any trails. We are in a motorhome so going to try to find a BLM spot being everything is booked. So keep an eye out for me and give me a haller! I would love to meet up and run with some Wayalife brothers. We will be there from the 17th thru the 28th.:beer:

GraniteCrystal

So as it gets closer and closer by the day I am getting more excited, all the reservations are made and everything paid for. I have finally planned out my route and lined it up with my leave I have scheduled from work... and here it is, the route I plan on taking. View attachment 190644 it is quite the road trip and I am very excited because I will be making it with a good friend of mine whom I had the pleasure of being stationed with in Germany and going on many road trips there with him. We haven't seen each other in over 3 years and it will be nice to get to see a great friend and be able to reconnect over such an amazing journey. I plan on documenting the entire trip so when my memory starts to fail I can tell it to whomever would want to listen. Can't wait to see all of you out on the trail :clap2::rock::clap2:

Dang that's a road trip. I notice you're going thru Bozeman. That's my hometown. Let me know if you need any recommendations for anything.

WarriorJeep

Shot a pm your way, not sure how many others from Colorado are going but perhaps we can put a caravan together.

Brute

Hooked
Will be arriving on the March 26th and staying for 10 days, driving up from Washington. I wanted to catch a glimpse of Easter Safari. I imagine the place must slow down the week after. We will be doing White Rim Road 29th and 30 if anyone is interested (permits finalized today).

I'm leaving from Seattle on the 17th and spending the night in Boise, ID...what route are you taking?

Top Bottom