FIRST TIME : Lifted Jeep Renegade Trailhawk & Stock JK Rubicon on the Rocks

rinkishjk

It's quite impressive what renny can do! Great video! Looks like renny could use a set of sliders, and am I missing something or is there no skid plates at all underneath? That rear diff center looks mighty soft.

geberhard

Douchebag
I got a chance to drive a diesel Renegade in Brazil in December and it kicked butt and took names! I think it is a very capable rig :)

By the way, the Renegade won the car of the year in Brazil: http://www.carscoops.com/2015/11/jeep-renegade-wins-2016-car-of-year-in.html

Jeep-Renegade-Brazil-1.jpg

jkrichard

What's a "5 rated trail"? :idontknow:

They were referring to the EJS trail ratings, or the RR4W rating rather. I just don't see it completing some of the trails for clearance. Very impressed none the less.

Great video, and like I said, keep them coming to help our case for mods.

Basquelander

Great color combination on the Renegade! It's amazing what these vehicles can do...with (as others have posted) a good driver. Hats off to your mad skills. Wish I had them :blush:

Josh27

Love the Video! That little thing is impressive! not sure if I would buy one, but not a bad little jeep!

Great video, Eddie & Cindy. It reminded me of being nervous and scared :eek: but at the same time happy and so excited.:biggrinbounce: What a trip! Thanks!

Thanks, Stephanie for inspiring me and no thanks to Tony for teaching Tom "sssssssssss" ;)

Now that I've seen the Renegade in action, if we don't find one with the options we want in California, we'll order one...AND the first upgrade will be lifting it! :thumb:

Bluejacket

Pretty cool video (as usual). When I was first looking at the Renegade online I didn't care for them very much. After seeing yours with some aggressive tires and actually being used like a real Jeep I feel like they have more potential than I had previously given credit. Excellent job.

cpospish

Gotta have a T-Shirt

Love the video and would love even more to have one (or two) of those WayaLife T-Shirts...!!!

maragon5

It's nice to see what the Renegade can do. The renegade looks like it can benefit from some rock sliders and a steel rear bumper if and when released. Thanks for posting. Everyone looks like they had a great time which is what this is all about.

allwhitejeeps

Awesome video the renegade looked great taking on those rocks. It looked like so much fun taking it out and pushing it taking on those rocks [emoji106]🏻

Stomper Herb 74

The video was great and watching the Renegade was impressive but if it was stock, I'm sure it would have been stuck and you would have been using the winch. Great video though it's great watching people have fun jeepin... :) Renagade or not. They're jeeps great vehicles... :)

jesse3638

Hooked
That was awesome. I'm really impressed how the traction control kept the power where you needed it and you moving forward. I'm sure once you get some armor on Renny you'll be able to tackle some tougher obstacles. Hopefully I can see it perform in person one of these days.

Maud'Dib

First Time

Terrific job by all! Can't wait to see where you go next.
I have only had my Wrangler Sport Unlimited for a few months, and still waiting to go on an adventure.

rich67

Caught the Bug
I have to say, I am really impressed with the capability of that little machine. I was not sold on the looks, and I still am not totally into it, but with your prowess behind the wheel, that thing can do stuff I would have never imagined it could. Great, fun video too.

Great video Eddie and Cindy!!! Thanks for sharing the adventure! It's the accomplishment of the challenge that make the feel of fulfillment, no matter what the rig size or the challenge size, but better yet when it's a small rig and a large obstacle !!! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Finally got a chance to watch this. Great video, as always. Super jealous of being out on the trail. The video makes me want to consider getting a toaster jeep. :thumb:

TimOHthy

Finally got to watch the video while at work, renegade is looking good and seems pretty capable. I didn't like them at first but I actually kinda do now lol

blackrubi14

Not what I expected, although not a fan of the name, when I think of Renegade I think of an old CJ. Pretty impressive tho :thumb:

Top Bottom