First time on Wayalife Forum!

Rolin

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum but not new to off roading. Well, that is if you consider logging roads, off roading... I would like to introduce myself; my name is Rolin. I am a fan of the Wayalife YouTube channel. I bought a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Freedom edition (max tow) back in November of 2021 (which you can see below). The only modification to the Gladiator is the addition of a MOPAR 2-inch lift (which was 3 inches on my Gladiator) and it is running on metric equivalent of 34-inch tires (I should have gone bigger). My wife and I bought the Gladiator for overlanding and using it in pursuit of our work in progress YouTube channel, Searching for History. BTW, my hat is off to Eddie and Cindy, to create video content that is compelling and keeps viewer attention is not an easy feat, and Wayalife does a very good job at it. In my professional career I am a historian and archaeologist. My wife and I love going off pavement, searching for hidden history where ever we can find it. I look forward to participating in the Wayalife forum-community and hopefully one day, meeting some of you in person.

Sincerely,
Rolin Christopherson
2023-03-20_2021 Jeep Gladiator.jpg

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum but not new to off roading. Well, that is if you consider logging roads, off roading... I would like to introduce myself; my name is Rolin. I am a fan of the Wayalife YouTube channel. I bought a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Freedom edition (max tow) back in November of 2021 (which you can see below). The only modification to the Gladiator is the addition of a MOPAR 2-inch lift (which was 3 inches on my Gladiator) and it is running on metric equivalent of 34-inch tires (I should have gone bigger). My wife and I bought the Gladiator for overlanding and using it in pursuit of our work in progress YouTube channel, Searching for History. BTW, my hat is off to Eddie and Cindy, to create video content that is compelling and keeps viewer attention is not an easy feat, and Wayalife does a very good job at it. In my professional career I am a historian and archaeologist. My wife and I love going off pavement, searching for hidden history where ever we can find it. I look forward to participating in the Wayalife forum-community and hopefully one day, meeting some of you in person.

Sincerely,
Rolin Christopherson
View attachment 386500
Welcome to Wayalife!

Top Bottom