Fishbone Offroad JK-8 SEMA Build

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Since it's going to be a popo theme, any plans for a large sliding, lockable drawer in the back for bang sticks?

IMG_3729.JPG

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You gonna put this on the bottom of the bed and leave the rest open or are you gonna install some kind of enclosure?

Still working on which drawer set up, but I plan to get one that sits on the bottom of the bed like Sharkey's photo. I new to figure out a enclosure for my frig to keep it out of the elements. It struggles to keep cool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Still working on which drawer set up, but I plan to get one that sits on the bottom of the bed like Sharkey's photo. I new to figure out a enclosure for my frig to keep it out of the elements. It struggles to keep cool.

For now, you should try installing the insulated jacket ARB sells. Don't know how it'll hold up in the elements but it helps.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Coop

Caught the Bug
This is very cool! Can't wait too see the results!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Factory JK fog housing with Federal Signal wig wags (strobes), They will be wired to work like factory fogs when not in use as a strobe. Same with the rear tail lights, it'll operate as a reverse light too.

I call bullshit...the strobe is so you can throw on the Travolta suit and disco by the fire.

Top Bottom