Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

sunnysideup

montana walleye.jpg

A walleye from Bighorn lake...

the beaten path 202.jpg

My son catching a brook trout by hand, so many in the stream you could reach in a grab them, he went back to grow bigger...

the beaten path 324.jpg

And a cut throat trout....

jhires

Man I'm jealous. I can't catch fish. No knack for it whatsoever. Not that I haven't tried. Last time I cast a line I watched a fish jump over my rooster tail to catch a bug. The fish mock me.

Brute

Hooked
Ha! I'm pretty sure my brother and dad have a pic in front of the same sign from around 1984. I'll have to snap a picture of it next time I'm at his office.

That would be great...Waterfall was an old salmon cannery a long time ago before it became a fishing lodge...it was my wife & daughters 1st trip to Alaska, and they loved it.

GraniteCrystal

dems is good eats...

Indeed they were. Fascinating to watch them butcher them on the way back to port too. They cranked through them, getting the good little jaw filets, and sea gulls trail the boat the whole way back for the leftovers tossed over the edge. I have a video if anyone is interested.

Brute

Hooked
Indeed they were. Fascinating to watch them butcher them on the way back to port too. They cranked through them, getting the good little jaw filets, and sea gulls trail the boat the whole way back for the leftovers tossed over the edge. I have a video if anyone is interested.

shoots.....

Brute

Hooked
lures.jpg

Like my dad always said..."lures don't catch fish...only fishermen". Winds have dropped; heading to the north shore of Molokai for an epic 12 hr fishing day...mahi mahi & ono's on the bite.

Dalton gang

We were bagging 3+ pounders consistently out of that hole, when the sun hit it just right you could see trout all over in the deep pockets.

Attachments

• 1463284464895.jpg
    1463284464895.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 181
Top Bottom