Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Brute

Hooked
I think something like this in silver and black could be the secret weapon. Could call it the Trout Raider.
One of the owners of Fly Fish Food fly shop in Orem UT has a streamer tie he calls the Silver & Black...he is a big Raiders fan.

desertrunner

Amazing how much that looks like it could be somewhere in the Great Basin Desert.
Are you near Rio de los Andes in northern Patagonia?
Honestly reminded me of a lot of places I've fished in Idaho.
We were about an hour south of mendoza. So still a bit north of Patagonia.
Probably the smallest bit of water I've ever caught fish in but there was fish every little pool. Definitely a different kind of fly fishing trying to shoot into a 1' strip of water. And running a much smaller dry dropper than I have ever seen

Brute

Hooked
Honestly reminded me of a lot of places I've fished in Idaho.
We were about an hour south of mendoza. So still a bit north of Patagonia.
Probably the smallest bit of water I've ever caught fish in but there was fish every little pool. Definitely a different kind of fly fishing trying to shoot into a 1' strip of water. And running a much smaller dry dropper than I have ever seen
2wt…

Brute

Hooked
DF4C3D4C-2B78-460A-A156-87012B6ACB35.jpeg
Our Moab trip got scrubbed at the last minute, and my wife already rented a beach house that some of our family is showing up…so I’m heading to the Turks & Cakes as well…need to tie some bonefish flies

Top Bottom