FLORENCE JUNCTION : Arizona Fun Run in the Sun

catahoula

Caught the Bug
WTF! This video has been blocked???!!! I watch this one all the time! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WTF! This video has been blocked???!!! I watch this one all the time! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WTF, really?? Totally sucks!! If we had known back then that this would happen, we would have never used popular tunes for a soundtrack. :grayno:

MTG

Caught the Bug
WTF, really?? Totally sucks!! If we had known back then that this would happen, we would have never used popular tunes for a soundtrack. :grayno:

Can you put it on Vimeo? I like it better than YouSuck anyway.

StrizzyChris

Re: Florence Arizona Fun Run

Can you put it on Vimeo? I like it better than YouSuck anyway.

I LOVE vimeo! The fact that you can pause to load and buffer the whole video in HD(my internet sucks) is the biggest win over YouTube IMHO.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

TheDuff

Some of these bands shouldn't get mad, its free advertising.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's not the bands, it's WMG. Found out one of the bands we used got signed up with them recently and that's why the video is blocked now. ALL songs owned by WMG is not allowed on YouTube EVEN IF they weren't with them at the time the song was made. Totally lame.

TheDuff

It's not the bands, it's WMG. Found out one of the bands we used got signed up with them recently and that's why the video is blocked now. ALL songs owned by WMG is not allowed on YouTube EVEN IF they weren't with them at the time the song was made. Totally lame.

Oic, yea they have blocked some of my vids before.... Kinda lame that they can do that with old stuff from before:/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

phillypete

Florence Arizona Fun Run

Eddie, I've been catching the videos that YT blocks on Vimeo when I need some jk action on the road.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay boys and girls, we just uploaded this video onto Vimeo and you can see it again now by clicking on the link below:

Okay boys and girls, we just uploaded this video onto Vimeo and you can see it again now by clicking on the link below:

Okay so I wanted to makes sure my 2,000th post was "special" and not just a :standing wave:.... (and to make sure it went towards my "KINGPIN" status in "jocking the ish out of everything EVO/ORE") That video is AWESOME!!! To watch those ORE/EVO rigs on those trails is absolutely amazing, if you can even call those trails.

Well done Eddie/Cindy, great video!

GCM 2

Okay so I wanted to makes sure my 2,000th post was "special" and not just a :standing wave:.... (and to make sure it went towards my "KINGPIN" status in "jocking the ish out of everything EVO/ORE") That video is AWESOME!!! To watch those ORE/EVO rigs on those trails is absolutely amazing, if you can even call those trails.

Well done Eddie/Cindy, great video!

Congratulations on 2k posts, that means you are exceptionally knowledgeable. I will be sending you a 500 question, multiple choice test, with bonus 300 word essay question worth 48 points. Best of luck to you Andrew :p

Video Link: https://vimeo.com/67652966

All this bumping of the old video thread, has me wanting to drive out to the lake that's right near the "Moab" smooth faced climb. It's going to be 107* here today, maybe it's cooler over there!

Attachments

• image-575244910.jpg
    image-575244910.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 151
  • image-602146836.jpg
    image-602146836.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image-63313610.jpg
    image-63313610.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 155
Congratulations on 2k posts, that means you are exceptionally knowledgeable. I will be sending you a 500 question, multiple choice test, with bonus 300 word essay question worth 48 points. Best of luck to you Andrew :p

I do feel ready to tackle anything Jeep and/or Random related now! Bring on your test... :cheesy:

Top Bottom