Florida Wayalife Members

Beyrgut

I think it was part of Tobe Rd in the Richloam WMA, but there are a lot of side shoots with all the logging going on out there.

Richloam WMA
Capture.PNG

Millerj87

Richloam is an amazing place to wheel always new terrain from 1' deep sugar sand to 5 ft of water

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Beyrgut

35x12.5x17 Trail Grapplers. With it being deep into rainy season a lot of the trails are submerged pretty good, definitely have a winch, or a buddy if your testing the waters lol.

PunknGladiator

Hey guys! I'm from Tampa. I'd love to meet up with everyone sometime! I actually just went to Hardrockmx and Withlacoochee recently. Here's my rig, just getting started! Since the picture I have put on some 33" Nitto's. looking for 35's now!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378402106.342864.jpg

DCR JEEP

Nice pics guys! Sorry I've been caught up in a few things lately, I'm usually hooked to this forum. It's good to see some new locals on the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

DCR JEEP

Just installed my bestop oversize tire carrier this morning so I could mount my 35inch tire on the jeep. I compared the tire to a mustang, 'low life'. Did a third brake light delete, I'm not a real big fan of third brake lights. So far so good, didn't hear any squeaks or vibration the tire hasn't fell off yet.. Even has a place for a lock so nobody can steal the spare tire. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378404616.199677.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378404644.201054.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378404653.170266.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378404662.069962.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378404673.832759.jpg

-Big E

DCR JEEP

Here's a pic of my rig, go ahead and post a pic of yours'

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378404873.319799.jpg

-Big E

bnatt78

Here is my jeep as I call it the Undertaker since you very rarely see it out during the day. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378411387.266691.jpg

DCR JEEP

Hey guys! I'm from Tampa. I'd love to meet up with everyone sometime! I actually just went to Hardrockmx and Withlacoochee recently. Here's my rig, just getting started! Since the picture I have put on some 33" Nitto's. looking for 35's now!

View attachment 47730
Same here! I was there at the I like Will's idea from a previous post, we should all meet up somewhere before the jeep beach this year coming up and ride in together. I was

-Big E

DCR JEEP

View attachment 47730

I was there at the hard rock this past Saturday where I met up with some nice people with jeeps. They have some nice steep hills there. We beat the rain and the group that came after us actually rolled there jeep down the roller coaster. One of the hills we went up. So I'm glad we didn't have any problems that day!

-Big E

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Just installed my bestop oversize tire carrier this morning so I could mount my 35inch tire on the jeep. I compared the tire to a mustang, 'low life'. Did a third brake light delete, I'm not a real big fan of third brake lights. So far so good, didn't hear any squeaks or vibration the tire hasn't fell off yet.. Even has a place for a lock so nobody can steal the spare tire. View attachment 47733 View attachment 47734 View attachment 47735 View attachment 47736 View attachment 47737

-Big E

I run the same tire carrier on my JK as well.........no problems so far.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Nice rig man!

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Thank you.......As with most everybody on here it's a work in progress.......many more upgrades to come as I go along......eventually it will be JKX spec'd out and I will be able to participate in that event in the future.......the Holy Grail would be PR60's front and rear with a EVO Front and Rear DTD system as well running on 37" to 40" tires.....possibly a LS motor swap too.....all in good time though :rock:

Last edited:

DCR JEEP

Thank you.......As with most everybody on here it's a work in progress.......many more upgrades to come as I go along......eventually it will be JKX spec'd out and I will be able to participate in that event in the future.......the Holy Grail would be PR60's front and rear with a EVO Front and Rear DTD system as well running on 37" to 40" tires.....possibly a LS motor swap too.....all in good time though :rock:

Same here can't stop putting mods on! I would love to see your jk on the jkx side, looks good! I'm surprised by the way the carrier came out. Can't really afford one of those Evo carriers right now. We'll see how it does overtime

Top Bottom