Florida Wayalife Members

DCR JEEP

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378482698.045630.jpg

Is there anybody attending this event September?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378482586.103414.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378482586.103414.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 110

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
View attachment 47844

Is there anybody attending this event September?

First I've heard about this.......I'm like 3 hours out from Orlando coming from the south so it would be a stretch for me to do single day.......although an overnight stay at an area hotel wouldn't be out of the question........maybe a ride over to Richloam the next day?

DCR JEEP

First I've heard about this.......I'm like 3 hours out from Orlando coming from the south so it would be a stretch for me to do single day.......although an overnight stay at an area hotel wouldn't be out of the question........maybe a ride over to Richloam the next day?

Yeah that is a far drive! Well I'll be going to the jeepers den show then I'll drive over to discount tire to check them out too. There was 500 jeeps at one of Orlando jeep club's show n' shine events

Firespyer

/wave

I'm going to be moving down from Jersey to Coral Springs in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Millerj87

Glad you had a great time! I've never been to richloam, isn't it mainly swamp and wet out there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Tons of trails and sometimes swampy but lots of once upon a time services roads now tore up by ORV'S it's a good time!

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Millerj87

/wave

I'm going to be moving down from Jersey to Coral Springs in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Follow the thread when you get here to be informed on rides etc. oh and get ready to sweat haha! :)

Millerj87

Jeep says 96 but I wonder if the temp probe is near the ground? Cuz news says 91? Either way it's damn hot!!

Millerj87

You ain't kiddin I can't wait to take the doors off and leave them off and of course perfect weather!

PunknGladiator

You ain't kiddin I can't wait to take the doors off and leave them off and of course perfect weather!

I'm getting too anxious now, I had them off the other day just because its been too long and then it started raining and I remembered why I keep the doors on in the summer :naw:

Millerj87

I'm getting too anxious now, I had them off the other day just because its been too long and then it started raining and I remembered why I keep the doors on in the summer :naw:

I was out today cruising with the pooch lookin for clouds all the time haha came home and put them back on

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
image.jpg
Taken recently while out cruising in West Broward.......I've had my doors and hardtop off since late last year........not wanting to put them back on anytime soon........just have to be diligent with watching the radar cause it can rain at anytime without notice down here.

Millerj87

That's the nice thing bout Tampa. Seems like the t storms are on a schedule haha 2 and on everyday

Top Bottom