For Sale Section Question

MADDOG JL

Caught the Bug
I know the rules say only "active" members can post new threads or respond to existing threads in that section.

Can someone tell me what constitutes an "active" member? I am curious as I see some things there I'd like to purchase.

Thanks!

JimLee

Hooked
I know the rules say only "active" members can post new threads or respond to existing threads in that section.

Can someone tell me what constitutes an "active" member? I am curious as I see some things there I'd like to purchase.

Thanks!
127111823342.jpg

I dont know how the secret sauce is made exactly but it seems most levels have to do with post numbers, likes, etc.

Upvote 0

MADDOG JL

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I get the post numbers, time as a member, etc...

What I am asking is what are those parameters?

I read here but don't necessarily post a lot as I am an Admin on 4 non-Jeep forums and it keeps me a bit too busy for posting on other sites at times, whether they are nonsense posts or not. 😆

Upvote 0

JimLee

Hooked

I read here but don't necessarily post a lot as I am an Admin on 4 non-Jeep forums and it keeps me a bit too busy for posting on other sites at times, whether they are nonsense posts or not. 😆
Nobody seems to know exact numbers. According to Eddie it is set by the people who host the site. It also might just be an admin secret, which is understandable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Maybe reading isn’t your thing? As I stated earlier, there is no hard and fast rule for what makes you active.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom