FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

BaddestCross

He doesn't need to go there and call them anything at all or stir them up. But what's wrong with saying what he said here over there?

Edit: After all the support that both of you have been afforded over the years, I would think he'd be happy to set things straight over there :hmm:
I thought the FB posts were supposed to have been deleted by their owner?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ddays

Hooked
I thought the FB posts were supposed to have been deleted by their owner?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

IDK, I don't do FB. Apolgizing here is all well and good, but why not post your mea cupla where it happened?

Look, I really don't care to prolong this trainwreck, but if I offend my friends, I would obviously apologize to them, but I would also make a point of going back to set the record straight with the people where the offense occurred.

Apologizing is supposed to be hard. It means that you fucked up. We're supposed to learn from this nonsense

Trail JK

Wasn’t it BIG of them to delete all traces of them asking for people personal information before a threat was made on said persons life.

Wasn’t it BIG of them to delete everything before a huge event where they would be soliciting vendors to make videos so that they can appear complete victims of any naysayers.

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Wasn’t it BIG of them to delete all traces of them asking for people personal information before a threat was made on said persons life.

Wasn’t it BIG of them to delete everything before a huge event where they would be soliciting vendors to make videos so that they can appear complete victims of any naysayers.

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!

The timing of this whole thing was rather perfect wasn't it?

Exodus 4x4

Wayalife has produced great videos that have inspired many people to not only build their rigs well, but to get out and use them. These guys have managed to convince a number of companies that I know personally, to hitch their wagons to them, all on the basis of sex. I’ve lost a lot of respect for these companies, and I expect at some point they’ll come to the realization they made a mistake. Looks fade, and people get bored with them soon enough.

WJCO

Meme King
Wayalife has produced great videos that have inspired many people to not only build their rigs well, but to get out and use them. These guys have managed to convince a number of companies that I know personally, to hitch their wagons to them, all on the basis of sex. I’ve lost a lot of respect for these companies, and I expect at some point they’ll come to the realization they made a mistake. Looks fade, and people get bored with them soon enough.

I assume by 'these guys,' that you're referring to Lite Brite ?

Wow i leave for a week cause i'm, busy as fuck and some fucktard comes in and assaults the whole community not to mention ask for prayers from the community because their buddy was in dire straits, i'm sorry but you can pretty much fuck off. And the you want to threaten overlanderjk and back out of it man up and be a man and handle your business.

BaddestCross

IDK, I don't do FB. Apolgizing here is all well and good, but why not post your mea cupla where it happened?

I only asked because if they deleted the post, there's nowhere for Drew to post on their shit that would make any sense.

This is why I like Eddie's policy of not deleting anything... There's always a record and no one has any doubt of what happened. At least the screenshots were posted here, so there's that.

--

Ddays

Hooked
I only asked because if they deleted the post, there's nowhere for Drew to post on their shit that would make any sense.

This is why I like Eddie's policy of not deleting anything... There's always a record and no one has any doubt of what happened. At least the screenshots were posted here, so there's that.

--

Good point on the deletion thing and another reason to love it here. No deletion of the nonsense.

Still a general posting there would accomplish the same thing. Being a grownup is hard.

mrlongarm

Lol I don’t really know wtf reddit is but this kid was talking them up over there.

As mentioned in my previous reply, I am deeply sorry to all of you for the harsh words I spoke against the community. I was extremely misinformed and basing my ignorant opinions off of a couple comments I’ve seen here and there, as well as screenshots taken completely out of context.

I have gone through each individual site and deleted the posts. I admit what I had said was completely wrong of me and way out of line. I had no business or right to even get in the middle of any of it. I take sole responsibility of each word that was said, Ryan has never put this community down in any way. He always talks about how much he loves being a part of something so huge and great. I formed my own opinions ignorantly from a few online comments or screenshots that were taken completely out of context. The opinions I had formed and the harsh words I said towards the community were completely unfair to all of you. This group has done nothing to me, except welcome me with open arms and wish nothing but the best for me, especially in my time of need.

Ryan sat me down and talked with me, which made me take a couple steps back and realize the screenshots, as well as the comments I have seen here and there, were completely wrong and taken out of context. He explained to me everything about this community, how it’s so much better than what the screenshots show. As well as explained to me how many of you, who don’t even know me and probably never will, took the time out of your day to pray for me or continuously check up on me. He had mentioned it before, but I never actually fully realized how big of a thing it actually was here. It truly humbled me when he explained this to me.

What I posted online was completely out of line, and none of my business to begin with, I should not have gotten involved. For that, I once again apologize to not only Eddie, but each and every one of you as well.

Thanks,
Drew

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Y’all over here whining about shit... while we're out here living the life you want

Deleting the shit is almost worse than saying it in the first place. Y’all don’t get it.

Not to mention you said “from everything he tells me they are all just keyboard warriors...”

Now by saying he has never talked shit you are contradicting yourself. Which is it? Let’s hear the long winded response.

Last edited:
Deleting the shit is almost worse than saying it in the first place. Y’all don’t get it.

Not to mention you said “from everything he tells me they are all just keyboard warriors...”

Now by saying he has never talked shit you are contradicting yourself. Which is it? Let’s hear the long winded response.

100% right

Top Bottom