FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

A.J.

So maybe an analogy will clear this up so people understand where Overlander is coming from in this instance.

Let’s say I was gay and one of my really good friends was at a party with a bunch of homophob’s telling them a bunch of terrible things about me and my gay friends. Of course it’s a small town so I heard about all of the terrible things that were said and to top it off I was told they all want to run me out of town. Fortunately my real friends got my back. Then my good friend comes to me and my group and apologizes for what was said. Well that’s great and all but all those other people still think he actually hates me and they still believe all the crap he spewed from his fake ass mouth. If he is truly my friend he would have defended me from the start but since we’re well past that and can’t turn back time the least he could do is tell those people he ran me down about that he was wrong and set things straight.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Korean

We have both sincerely apologized for what has been done, as well as on top of that I have even went back and deleted each individual posts, as I have seen I was in the wrong for everything that was said.
Ryan has never once talked negatively towards this community, not a single time. He enjoys being a part of this group. To elaborate on the meaning behind my previous Facebook comment, “from what he has told me about them...” I was referring to how he has explained to me how people in this group are so cut and dry about things and don’t take anyone’s bs. I put that little tidbit together with the out of context screenshots and comments I had seen online, and I completely formed my own personal opinion on the group, regardless of how highly Ryan views this community.

The only thing I still am not completely comprehending is what else you expect me to do. I’ve deleted everything, come to this forum myself even after what I had done, i sincerely repeatedly apologized for my actions, and taken complete responsibility for what I’ve done.

You ask of me to go the LB page and posting the apology, but doing so is not going to accomplish anything besides ignite the flames that have already died down.

I have no dog in this fight and am very new here, nobody knows me and to be candid, don't have a lot vested into this place. In a train wreck kind of way, have enjoyed reading this debacle this weekend.

With that being said, come on dude, it seems to me, each of your long apologies and responses is the same thing several times with the hopes everyone will believe you. You going and deleting what you said somewhere doesn't mean you didn't say it, that is what people are trying to tell you. It also looks shady as fuck. Look at this for a second, if someone says something racist, hateful or homophobic on social media, people read it, and then they delete it, does it mean they didn't say it. Would you expect them to take an ad in a local newspaper saying they were sorry, no, because if they did, you would know they only want certain people to see the apology and not the entire world. Seems like you are taking this approach to me. Nobody knows you here, and it's pretty clear, a lot don't like you for some reason. I am not going to tell you what you should do, because honestly, I don't really care, but it disturbs me when the excuse is "it will only stir up more shit", "they have already moved on". I imagine they have moved on, they got what they wanted out of it, you can't expect the ones you defamed to just move on and not be upset. I don't know exactly how you worded it, but you sound like the poster child for "keyboard warrior" you were claiming other people to be, that's a bitch move anywhere. Like I said, you do whatever you want, but you are either lying to yourself when you say you don't know why everyone is still pissed off, or your scared to stand up and be a man. I let you guess what I think it is, but I'm just a noob who you will never meet more than likely.

With that, there is at least one more glass of Tito's vodka waiting on me. Cheers!

WJCO

Meme King
The only thing I still am not completely comprehending is what else you expect me to do. I’ve deleted everything, come to this forum myself even after what I had done, i sincerely repeatedly apologized for my actions, and taken complete responsibility for what I’ve done.
You ask of me to go the LB page and posting the apology, but doing so is not going to accomplish anything besides ignite the flames that have already died down.

Again, I appreciate your apology here, but am in full agreement with others that apologizing over 'there' wherever this started is the more right thing to do.

You ask of me to go the LB page and posting the apology...

Nobody should have to ask you to do anything. This should really be a given that you should apologize there. But if someone has to tell you how to apologize and whom to apologize to, then it sounds like it's really not in you to make it fully right.

......but doing so is not going to accomplish anything besides ignite the flames that have already died down.

Doing so would prove that you're a real man. Shit happens, people fuck up. Sometimes you have to clear the air no matter how others view it or how you perceive that they'll view it.

longarmwj

Again, I appreciate your apology here, but am in full agreement with others that apologizing over 'there' wherever this started is the more right thing to do.

Nobody should have to ask you to do anything. This should really be a given that you should apologize there. But if someone has to tell you how to apologize and whom to apologize to, then it sounds like it's really not in you to make it fully right.

Doing so would prove that you're a real man. Shit happens, people fuck up. Sometimes you have to clear the air no matter how others view it or how you perceive that they'll view it.

Man it's time to fire up the popcorn machine and call the hookers over maybe they can light up the stage since it's okay to threaten people and talk crap and then not have the balls to man up and bail on it.

No one cares and go fuck your self and take your head out of your ass. Your explanation is beyond retarted and has no traction just a bunch of non sense bullshit. God I need a beer

longarmwj

Man it's time to fire up the popcorn machine and call the hookers over maybe they can light up the stage since it's okay to threaten people and talk crap and then not have the balls to man up and bail on it.

No one cares and go fuck your self and take your head out of your ass. Your explanation is beyond retarted and has no traction just a bunch of non sense bullshit. God I need a beer

Do you actually read your posts before you comment? Asking for a friend.

WJCO

Meme King
Wow i leave for a week cause i'm, busy as fuck and some fucktard comes in and assaults the whole community not to mention ask for prayers from the community because their buddy was in dire straits, i'm sorry but you can pretty much fuck off. And the you want to threaten overlanderjk and back out of it man up and be a man and handle your business.

Your the clueless one

So your not associated with light bright or watch his videos...... it looks like you wrote a book on light bright? or did you take that down as-well , you see your a liar and can'tr man up and be honest, and yes i still do have a problem with you and your apologies doesn't mean jack shit to me and i'm sure the other members would agree as-well.

Just to make this crystal clear, longarmwj did NOT threaten anybody here. The guy that did it was the buddy of Lite Brite, pepethejlur, which they said was 5280sapper here on this forum; same guy that threatened me in the past.

Top Bottom