FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

In my opinion, if I was a major company sponsoring someone, and that someone started talking a lot of shit to other people that were long time friends of mine, I’d stop being a sponsor to that someone. To each their own though. I guess loyalty and shit like that doesn’t matter in today’s world.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup. I also find it distasteful when a few here will still follow or watch their videos. And brush it off with a bullshit excuse like “I watch a multitude of channels and comment on them”. Or my favorite. “I’ve gotten to know them, so what”.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yup. I also find it distasteful when a few here will still follow or watch their videos. And brush it off with a bullshit excuse like “I watch a multitude of channels and comment on them”. Or my favorite. “I’ve gotten to know them, so what”.

No shit. Longarmwj comes to mind. Where is he with all this shit now? Oh yeah, hiding because he isn’t man enough to tell kev&ho they are fucking wrong.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I had some needed Clarity at Jeep Bash Yesterday... The one booth in the past that I used to hang out the most... I walked right by... Twice. It’s a shame and I hope things change for the better.

jdofmemi

I had some needed Clarity at Jeep Bash Yesterday... The one booth in the past that I used to hang out the most... I walked right by... Twice. It’s a shame and I hope things change for the better.

I seen that too.

I was fortunate to go by there early, and said hi to Tony, but when I came back, the other Jeep was added to the lineup, and I just passed on by.

I'm sure if either of them wanted to say something to Eddie, they could have. I stopped three times, and he was always taking time to talk to anyone who wanted to.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Were these sponsored? :thinking: new addition shown off at jeep beach? They call this desperate and an attention whore.

Before

IMG_8544.jpg

After
IMG_8543.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
I seen that too.

I was fortunate to go by there early, and said hi to Tony, but when I came back, the other Jeep was added to the lineup, and I just passed on by.

I'm sure if either of them wanted to say something to Eddie, they could have. I stopped three times, and he was always taking time to talk to anyone who wanted to.

It is what it is... that's the great thing about freedom of choice, you can just turn your head and move on... Which is clearly difficult for some. #Driveshafts&Pitchforks.

Eddie & Cindy were a pleasure to talk with as always..... But where the hell were you? Walked the whole thing and never saw ya. I should have sent a text.. my bad.

BaddestCross

It is what it is... that's the great thing about freedom of choice, you can just turn your head and move on... Which is clearly difficult for some. #Driveshafts&Pitchforks.

Eddie & Cindy were a pleasure to talk with as always..... But where the hell were you? Walked the whole thing and never saw ya. I should have sent a text.. my bad.
He was parked with us. Not sure where he was when you were there.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

LOL - just had this sent to me. Someone please say you’ll post this guy’s bail.

attachment.php

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ll say it... then just show up with my sack of frozen assholes to beat his ass with. Should be good times had by all.

BaddestCross

Too much to screenshot, but I was talking back and forth with this guy for a long time this afternoon on the stupid Tom Woods post.

Apparently he checked in after Eddie left the gate so he missed his opportunity to kick Eddie's ass. [emoji849]

They're still butthurt about this thread and it's all Eddie's fault because he didn't stop the participants and hasn't deleted the thread. So instead of saying that, they'll just keep spreading lies about Eddie and his "poor business practices" and say how much the whole wheeling community hates him and the wayalife "crew"... Guess I'd better pull my decals before I get my ass kicked. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom