Freeway Ridge May 20

Woody3

It would be awesome to wheel with ya.

I think we were on the mountain about 4 hours last time. That was with us stopping for about an hour to shoot some.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Serg5000

Here is some more info that may help.
yqumu5az.jpg

na2avy8y.jpg

Butch

Very cool Serg5000. I'll be good to hit the trail with ya. Thanks for all the data too. See ya tomorrow

Woody3

Ok, we will meet at the 76 gas station in Inyokern at 0730. Serg5000, if your at the 14/178 intersection around 0745, we will swing in there too :D.

If Tony decides to trailer his jeep then we will swing by Butch's house. If he doesn't trailer then we will meet Butch at the gas station on the corner of seclusion and 178 around 0830. Trailhead at 0900.

See you all tomorriw.

Woody3

Butch just texted me. If your running without a top or doors, bring rain gear. Lol

They are expecting thunder storms in the area. Sweet!!!! Natural dust control

Serg5000

What CB channel you use?
And I will be in Isabella in a few hours. Maybe by 3:00. So I will meet you guys in town or at the TH.

Woody3

What CB channel you use?
And I will be in Isabella in a few hours. Maybe by 3:00. So I will meet you guys in town or at the TH.

So your staying the night at the lake? We run channel 1 on the trail.

Woody3

The list is current for now. I think Loony Toon may have a friend coming with him but he is here in Ridgecrest with us.

You should come!!!!

Looney Tune

The list is current for now. I think Loony Toon may have a friend coming with him but he is here in Ridgecrest with us.

You should come!!!!

We left Dan on a mountain top up goler wash drywashing...if they get on good gold we might not see them...lol..lol:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Woody3

Lol. For them I hope they find the elusive gold they are seeking but for us I hope they don't. Bwahahahaha!!!!

Top Bottom