Freeway Ridge May 20

Serg5000

Here are some pics.
ezydybu6.jpg

ebeve3u8.jpg

zurazudu.jpg

zaharyva.jpg

Woody3

I can't believe it was snowing on us while airing up.
Wind, check
Rain, check
Sleet, check
Snow, check
Flop, unfortunately check
Everyone safe at home, check

Yup, trip complete.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Serg5000

I can't believe it was snowing on us while airing up.
Wind, check
Rain, check
Sleet, check
Snow, check
Flop, unfortunately check
Everyone safe at home, check

Yup, trip complete.

I brought rain gear. Lol

Looney Tune

Good evening folks. I got home around 6:30pm from a great day of wheelin. I would like to say, this trip was one of the best ones yet for me. I would like to add it had little to do with the run. The run was not only fun, beautiful scenery, not to mention very exciting when Butch decided to take a break and layer down for a few. Lol. What made this run/trip special for me was the hospitality I received from Jason parent. They offered me a room. Which I could not accept because I had already booked a room. But then they offer me breakfast at their home. My heart was touched by the kindness they shared towards me, a total stranger. I tried my best to be respectful to very wonderful people I hope I may call my friend now. Thank you both so very much.

Jason and his group of friend are awesome. I couldn't have met a friendlier group. Good people, the outdoors and a fun trail to boot. I hope to wheel with you all again soon. Thanks for the invite.

Serg5000 ..you are 100%correct today was a great day and the best part was the company. .jason, Marie, Butch and Lora are some of the nicest people I think I have ever met.....it was great meeting and getting to wheel with you my friend..hope we meet/wheel again soon...
Thank you all (Jason, Marie, Butch, Lora, Dan, Serg5000 and Steve..for my Birthday Run.. it was the perfect day...:D...
Tony

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serg5000

I would like to point out just how tough your women are. Take a look. It was cooooold. Snowing and the wind was blowing very hard. And the ladies just got comfy in their topless jeeps and rolled on down the hill.
evape2uh.jpg

I was a wimp. I got back in my completely covered jeep and blasted the heater. Sorry ladies......I suck.

Butch

Indeed it was a beautiful day spent with magnificent people. And Serg is right, we have tough ladies:). Beautiful and tough.

Woody3

Wow! Glad Butch and Momma are ok! Bet that got your heart rate up!

Mike

Sure did. He already swapped out the windshield with his spare and is cleaning all the oil off. :) I'm looking for a set of 4 point harnesses for myself :) eye opening experience.

poncho1965

Yah! My worry if I was open, is to stop the urge to put your hand out to stop a fall....think Debbie knows but a quick reaction made in a crisis?

Mike

Butch

Hand out is a natural reflex for me. LoonyToon saw that at Calico. My wife Lora is much better. It was her side down and she kept it all inside. I'm thinking of changing some suspension parts. Can't quit but I need to improve me and the jeep. Thanks so much to all of you for your sincere expressions of concern. I am also thankful for this forum. We've met some super people here. Best to all. Butch and Lora

Top Bottom